Technical sheet of Huawei P40 Pro+
Finding the best price for the Huawei P40 Pro+ is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Huawei P40 Pro+ at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Huawei P40 Pro+ prices
|Release date||March 2020, 2 years ago|
Design & Materials of Huawei P40 Pro+
72.6 mm • 158.2 mm • 9.0 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||92 %|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP68|
|Resolution||1200 x 2640 px • FHD+|
|Density||441 ppi • Very high density|
- Dolby Atmos (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Dolby AC-4)
Performance & Hardware of Huawei P40 Pro+
|Model||Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 990|
|CPU||2x Cortex•A76 2.86 GHz + 2x Cortex•A76 2.36 GHz + 4x Cortex•A55 1.95 GHz|
569.700 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 89% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 3.0|
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in screen|
|Infrared face recognition sensor||Yes|
Camera of Huawei P40 Pro+
Quad rear camera
|Pixel size||1.22 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 40 Mpx
- Sony IMX650 Exmor RS
- CMOS BSI
- ƒ/ 1.8
- Pixel size
- 1.00 µm
- Pixel Binning
- 1-4 (2x2)
- Sensor size
- Telephoto lens
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 4.4
- Pixel size
- Telephoto lens
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 7680 fps|
- 4 in 1 Pixel binning
- RYYB Sensor
- Leica collaboration
- Second camera wide angle lens 120º
- Zoom 10x
- Zoom hybrid 20X
- Upto 100X Digital Zoom
- Dual Telephoto lens with OIS
- Fourth sensor telephoto 3x optical zoom
- Fifth sensor 3D Tof
- Second front camera Depth sensor
- 4K 60fps video
- Second front camera IR+Depth sensor
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Huawei P40 Pro+
|5G||n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n7 (2600), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n41 (2500), n77 (3700), n78 (3500), n79 (4700)|
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B6 (800), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B9 (1800), B12 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B32 (1500), B34 (TDD 2100), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B6 (800), B8 (900), B19 (800)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac, WiFi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.1 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, Galileo, GPS (L1+L5), BeiDou (B1), Galileo (E1+E5a), BeiDou (B2), NavIC System|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Software of Huawei P40 Pro+
|Google Services (official)||No|
User reviews about the Huawei P40 Pro+
Latest reviews added
- The only reason you're going to buy this phone at the moment is because of the Camera. But that's a good enough reason.
Huawei are really being smashed by the google ban. Even then, there's stuff that just doesn't work as it should. Celia is badly designed and poorly implemented, sufficient to be useless. There's no ability to launch apps via voice, and the TomTomGo maps haven't been updated in a decade, compared to Google Maps which updates day by day. Finding apps isn't as bad as it sounds though, perhaps even easier than Play Store... Also, you can run VMOS to drive any google-specific apps in many cases. Hope to see how it works with HMS early next year.Pros
- Camera smashes anything else available. Beats my super-zoom compact easily, and even makes apple users drool.
- Fast, smooth, powerful.
- Reception quality better than other phone bands
- Big screen, small size, comfortable fit.
- Ceramic back plate is nice. Oozes quality.
- Even the front camera beats all the competition.
- "Hey Celia" is utter garbage at the moment.
- Badly designed UI cannot handle the loss of google
- Harmony OS still not available yet.
- Slightly different shape between P40 Pro and Pro+
- Mono sound, but still very useful
- Huawei doesn't understand regions.
- AutoBetter cameras than an iPhone 12 pro
I have made a comparison of the cameras with an iPhone 12 pro, and the Huawei wins by far. Now I understand the boycott of the USA. And I do not understand the comparisons of certain specialized websites.Pros
- 10 chambers
- Processor battery consumption ratio.
- Design and materials.
- Google, although it is fixable.
Add to compare
- Huawei P40 Pro+Global · 8GB · 512GB · NX9
- Samsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998BFrom $ 745vsHuawei P40 Pro+Global · 8GB · 512GB · NX9From $ 730View comparison
- Huawei P50 ProGlobal · 8GB · 256GB · Dual SIMFrom $ 926vsHuawei P40 Pro+Global · 8GB · 512GB · NX9From $ 730View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Huawei P40 Pro+.
What are the features of the Huawei P40 Pro+?
These are the main features and specifications of the Huawei P40 Pro+:
- Screen: 6.58" Oled
- Resolution: 1200 x 2640 px · FHD+
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB - 512GB
- Processor: Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 990
What is the price of Huawei P40 Pro+?
The price of the Huawei P40 Pro+ in United States varies between 730$ and 1659$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Huawei P40 Pro+ versions:
- Huawei P40 Pro+ - Global · 8GB · 512GB · NX9: $ 730
- Huawei P40 Pro+ - China · 8GB · 256GB · AN00: $ 1,304
- Huawei P40 Pro+ - China · 8GB · 512GB · AN00: $ 1,659
How long does the battery of the Huawei P40 Pro+ last?
The Huawei P40 Pro+ battery has a capacity of 4200 mAh.
In which colours is the Huawei P40 Pro+ available?
The Huawei P40 Pro+ is available in 2 colours: Black and White.
When was the Huawei P40 Pro+ release date?
The Huawei P40 Pro+ was unveiled on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
Does the Huawei P40 Pro+ have 5G?
Huawei P40 Pro+ has 5G on 10 bands: n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n7 (2600), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n41 (2500), n77 (3700), n78 (3500) and n79 (4700).
Which camera does the Huawei P40 Pro+ have?
The Huawei P40 Pro+ has a quad rear camera and its main sensor is Sony IMX700 with a resolution of 52Mpx.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- 8.5 Design & Materials
- 8.0 Performance & Hardware
- 10 Camera
- 8.0 Connectivity
- 6.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.