Technical sheet of Motorola Moto G 5G
Finding the best price for the Motorola Moto G 5G is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Motorola Moto G 5G at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Motorola Moto G 5G prices
|Release date||November 2020, 3 years ago|
Design & Materials of Motorola Moto G 5G
76.0 mm•166.0 mm•10.0 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||85 %|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP52|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||393 ppi • High Density|
- 2 microphones
Performance & Hardware of Motorola Moto G 5G
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G|
|CPU||2x Kryo 570 (Cortex•A77) 2.2 GHz + 6x Kryo 570 (Cortex•A55) 1.8GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 619|
390.000 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 73% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
Camera of Motorola Moto G 5G
Triple rear camera
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 1.12 µm
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 1.75 µm
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 60 fps|
|Pixel size||1.00 µm|
- Utrawide 118º
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Motorola Moto G 5G
|5G||n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n7 (2600), n8 (900), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n41 (2500), n66 (1700), n77 (3700), n78 (3500)|
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B42 (TDD 3500), B43 (TDD 3700), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.1 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, SUPL, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
Software of Motorola Moto G 5G
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
User reviews about the Motorola Moto G 5G
Latest reviews added
- AutoVery good
Great phone, the camera is nice and the performance is very good. The battery is great and charging is quite fast. I recommend a lot Charges in about 2 hours, but I recommend doing small charges during the day. When you're not going to use your cell phone, put it to charge even if you don't think you need it. PS: when loading, take off the hoodPros
- AutoIt is a very good 5G phone if you want to join this new Network
It honestly has a very good balance between performance, cameras and battery.Pros
- Cámar (it is nothing that surprises but it complies)
- Clean Software
- Lacks optical stabilization
- Missing a telephoto lens
- For the price 90hz they were not a bad idea
- A stereo speaker is missing
- Let you configure the video quality
Add to compare
- Motorola Moto G 5GInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT2113-3
- ZTE Blade A5 2020Global · 2GB · 32GBFrom $ 130vsMotorola Moto G 5GInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT2113-3From $ 242View comparison
- Motorola Moto G 5G PlusGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 173vsMotorola Moto G 5GInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT2113-3From $ 242View comparison
- Motorola Moto G9 PlusGlobal · 4GB · 128GBFrom $ 251vsMotorola Moto G 5GInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT2113-3From $ 242View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · SM-A528B/DSFrom $ 334vsMotorola Moto G 5GInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT2113-3From $ 242View comparison
- Motorola Moto G60International · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 270vsMotorola Moto G 5GInternational · 4GB · 64GB · XT2113-3From $ 242View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Motorola Moto G 5G.
What are the features of the Motorola Moto G 5G?
These are the main features and specifications of the Motorola Moto G 5G:
- Screen: 6.7" LTPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 4GB - 6GB
- Storage: 64GB - 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
What is the price of Motorola Moto G 5G?
The price of the Motorola Moto G 5G in United States varies between 174$ and 241$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Motorola Moto G 5G versions:
How long does the battery of the Motorola Moto G 5G last?
The Motorola Moto G 5G battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh.
In which colours is the Motorola Moto G 5G available?
The Motorola Moto G 5G is available in 2 colours: Silver and Gray.
When was the Motorola Moto G 5G release date?
The Motorola Moto G 5G was unveiled on Thursday, November 5, 2020.
Does the Motorola Moto G 5G have 5G?
Motorola Moto G 5G has 5G on 12 bands: n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n7 (2600), n8 (900), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n41 (2500), n66 (1700), n77 (3700) and n78 (3500).