Technical sheet of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Finding the best price for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite prices
|Release date||January 2020, 3 years ago|
Design & Materials of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
75.6 mm•162.5 mm•8.1 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||89 %|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||385 ppi • High Density|
Performance & Hardware of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|CPU||1x Kryo 485 2.84 GHz + 3x Kryo 485 2.4 GHz + 4x Kryo 485 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 640 600MHz|
566.600 • Antutu v10
Overall performance better than 79% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 3.0|
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in screen|
Camera of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Triple rear camera
|Sensor||Sony IMX586 Exmor RS|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 12 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 240 fps|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- Pixel size 1.6 μm (4 in 1 pixel binning)
- Second rear camera ultra wide angle 123º
- Second rear camera f/2.2 aperture
- Third rear camera macro 5MP
- Third rear camera f/2.2 aperture
- Super Steady OIS AF
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B19 (800), B20 (800), B28b (700), B28a (700), B32 (1500), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
0.279 W/Kg on head,
-- W/Kg on body|
The FCC limit is 1.6 W/kg measured in a volume of 1 gram of tissue
Battery of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
|Fast charge||Yes , 45.0W|
- 10%Two days or more
- 48%More than one day
- 28%One day
- 10%Less than a day
- 3%Less than half day
Software of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 93%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 7%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 54%Every two months or less
- 46%Every six months
- 0%Once a year
User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Latest reviews added
- eryk-lisowski-62c878db07cd4Samsung Galaxy S10 LiteIndia · 8GB · 128GB · G770FZ8 months agoNice phone, feels like upgraded S10, but with worse build quality and without telephoto lens
From exterior it looks pretty basic, but i can't complain, although it is big device, so not everyone will like it. It works very well with Snapdragon 855 chip (which is on 778G level performancevise), photos are good, but nothing more - also telephoto lens are missing here. Battery is pretty good(~6h SOT) and it charges in arround 50 minutes. Screen is also nice, but 60Hz feels laggy considering i have 120 in my main device. Overall i would reccomend when you are considering it and S10, because of better battery, better SOC and longer updatesPros
- Good screen
- solid battery
- nice performance
- decent camera
- bad build quality
- mono speakers
- 60Hz and no telephoto
- Well optimised, close to flagship level phone for midrage price.
Very well optimised phone, compared to majority of other android devices, maybe its part of snapdragon 855 chip set, that finally europeans can get in samsung phones instead of that weakling exynos.... Got 8gb ram 128gb storage version, black color, very solid and premium look. Runs games on top specs with no problem, but if heavy gaming on those hdr and 60fps ultra settings (fortnite/pubg/cod) mobile get hot in few hours, but nothing extreme like xiaomi and other chinese crap :)
never had fast charging phone before, but diference from my old samsung s4 is major....
Too bad no stereo speakers, 1 is pretty bad, even tho its loud, but i constantly cover it when using daily internet, so sound is not that good, im using my ear buds + or no sound at all :) Battery holds 8 10 hours in my heavy usage, 2 3 hours of heavy gaming and various apps like insta/fb/reddit/chrome. If used average or low, can hold 12h+ easy. Overall great phone for its price bought 2020 summer 480 euros, Lithuania.Pros
- Great optimization for android phone
- Big, bright, vivid screen
- Premium design
- From 20% to 90 95% charge in around 1h or less
- Snapdragon chip set on samsung phone in europe
- Just 1 bottom speaker, makes sound pretty average
- Speaker is often blocked by my hand in daily usage
- Battery is ok, but 5500-6000 mah would be perfect
- When using camera stabilization, quality is lower
Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FF
- Samsung Galaxy S10 PlusGlobal · 8GB · 128GB · G975FFrom $ 237vsSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFView comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S10eGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G970FDFrom $ 167vsSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFView comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi 9Global · 3GB · 32GB · NFCFrom $ 219vsSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFView comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FEGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · 4GFrom $ 242vsSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFView comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S23+Global · 8GB · 256GB · SM-S916BFrom $ 826vsSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFView comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
What are the features of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite?
These are the main features and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite:
- Screen: 6.7" Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 6GB - 8GB
- Storage: 128GB - 512GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite?
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite in United States varies between 288$ and 430$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite versions:
How good is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has an average score of 9.1 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite last?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite available?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is available in 3 colours: Black, White and Blue.
When was the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite release date?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite was unveiled on Friday, January 3, 2020.
Which camera does the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite have?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has a triple rear camera and its main sensor is Sony IMX586 Exmor RS with a resolution of 48Mpx.