- Ki Price/Quality Score8.3
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Dust and Water Resistance
- Camera quality
- Night photos
- 6.3"FHD+75% useful19.5:9
- 250 g 79.9 mm 162.5 mm 12.8 mm
- Helio P60 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 186.000
- 5000 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.79 IMX586 Exmor RS 234SELF 24 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 11 Red Velvet Cake Android 11
Technical sheet of UMiDIGI Bison
Finding the best price for the UMiDIGI Bison is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the UMiDIGI Bison at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||August 2020, 9 months ago|
UMiDIGI Bison prices
Design & Materials of UMiDIGI Bison
79.9 mm • 162.5 mm • 12.8 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||75 %|
|Materials||Rugged Smartphone, Plastic|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP68, MIL-STD-810G , IP69K|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 px • FHD+|
|Density||409 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of UMiDIGI Bison
|Model||MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771)|
|CPU||4x Cortex•A73 2.0 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 2.0 GHz|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G72 MP3 700MHz|
186.000 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 73% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 2.1|
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
Camera of UMiDIGI Bison
Quad rear camera
|Sensor||Sony IMX586 Exmor RS|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 16 Mpx
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
|Sensor||Sony Exmor RS|
- 6-element lens
- Ultra wide angle 120º
- Macro up to 2.5cm
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of UMiDIGI Bison
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B34 (TDD 2100), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B6 (800), B8 (900), B19 (800)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
- Two Independent Customizable Buttons
Battery of UMiDIGI Bison
|Fast charge||Yes , 18.0W|
- 18%Two days or more
- 53%More than one day
- 15%One day
- 6%Less than a day
- 9%Less than half day
Software of UMiDIGI Bison
Red Velvet Cake
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 30%It comes with a clean operating system
- 64%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 46%Every two months or less
- 46%Every six months
- 8%Once a year
User reviews about the UMiDIGI Bison
Latest reviews added
- I'm enjoying the Umidigi Bison, also own model X and A7 Pro, Bison is my favorite
Glad I purchased this phone, long delivery from AliExpress is annoying, they offer many excuses. Glad I purchased a custom fit wallet folio case for best protection. Notice case sit just below the surface of the display so dropping it face down might be an issue, otherwise cases make it easy to hold, no accidental activating side mounted buttons. Get all hardware/software updates available, think I just received the 5th--they have corrected speaker issues and enhanced the touchscreen. I think this is a lot of phone for the low price, build quality is good. Not a gamer, so no comments how efficient it is. Android Auto app works well in my vehicle for hands free talking. Remember this is a cell phone, picture quality is acceptable. Want great pics, purchase a dedicated digital camera for hundreds or thousands of dollars.Pros
- Price during initial global release
- Get all the updates available to fix any problems
- Definitely buy A wallet folio case for protection
- Excellent call reception, wifi connections in USA
- Latest hardware update is 02/24/2021
- Arrived with clean Android 10 OS, no bloatware
- Very long delivery time from China to USA
- Battery could last a little longer, drains fast
- Occasionally have faded screen in bright sunlight
- Wish SIM slot held 2 SIMS and 1 SD cards
- Lot of Bang for the Buck! Best Phone!
Had an idea this was going to be a nice phone per the specs and this Bison has exceeded my expectations as the developers out did themselves. I've had the Redmi 8T, Samsung A50, Xoami Mi A2 Lite, Samsung A10 & A20 and this Bison phone overall suits me the best out of those mentioned.
Have no problem with the sound like some have mentioned.
Having the extra buttons on the sides is a huge time saver when using the phone under water, screenshots and flashlight.
The phone is quick and frequencies are all 3+ bars. Wifi works with ease.
Bison comes with a clean Android 10 with minimal bloatware.
The rugged Bison build is the way all phones should be built these days for active users.Pros
- Tons of Features
- Rugged Build
- 6GB Ram & 128GB
- Sony 48mp Camera
- Under Priced
- Heavy Phone heavier compared to most
- Disappointed, reboots often, low battery level
I cannot use the installed tools as the internal sensors are inaccurate, arc/sparks when connecting to USB, too many buttons, while handling phone, camera protrudes at rear and cannot touch the screen without rocking the phone when laid flat on table, as a phablet, battery level drops quick, as rear speaker is a hole And magnetic, dirt is filling it up, also rust dust. It freezes while playing candy crush
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the UMIDIGI Bison.
What are the features of the UMIDIGI Bison?
These are the main features and specifications of the UMIDIGI Bison:
- Screen: 6.3" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 px · FHD+
- RAM: 6GB - 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771)
What is the price of UMIDIGI Bison?
The price of the UMIDIGI Bison in United States varies between 152$ and 203$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different UMIDIGI Bison versions:
- UMiDIGI Bison - Global · 6GB · 128GB: $ 152
- UMiDIGI Bison - Global · 8GB · 128GB: $ 203
How good is the UMIDIGI Bison?
The UMIDIGI Bison has an average score of 7.7 based on Kimovil user ratings.
- Dust and Water Resistance
How long does the battery of the UMIDIGI Bison last?
The UMIDIGI Bison battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the UMIDIGI Bison available?
The UMIDIGI Bison is available in 2 colours: black and orange.
Add to compare
- UMIDIGI BisonGlobal · 6GB · 128GB
- UMIDIGI Bison GTGlobal · 8GB · 128GBvsUMIDIGI BisonGlobal · 6GB · 128GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10Global · 4GB · 64GBvsUMIDIGI BisonGlobal · 6GB · 128GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9Global · 3GB · 64GBvsUMIDIGI BisonGlobal · 6GB · 128GB
- Poco X3Global · 6GB · 64GBvsUMIDIGI BisonGlobal · 6GB · 128GB
- Xiaomi Poco M3Global · 4GB · 64GBvsUMIDIGI BisonGlobal · 6GB · 128GB
- Redmi Note 8 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsUMIDIGI BisonGlobal · 6GB · 128GB
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 7.3 Design & Materials
- 7.0 Performance & Hardware
- 7.4 Camera
- 8.1 Connectivity
- 7.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.