- 6.1"FHD80% useful19.5:9
- 194 g 75.7 mm 150.9 mm 8.3 mm
- A13 Hexa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 521.227
- 3110 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 iSight Camera (11) 2SELF 12.2 Mpx · ƒ/--
- iOS 14 iOS 14
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 2%Less than half day
- 12%Less than a day
- 34%One day
- 44%More than one day
- 7%Two days or more
- 20%It comes with a clean operating system
- 68%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 12%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 21%Every six months
- 72%Every two months or less
- It's a good cell phone in 2020
My previous cell phone was an iPhone XR, and this iPhone 11 is an improved version.
If I have to highlight features: camera, battery and system speed.Pros
- Camera and portrait mode
- Battery life
- Water resistance (own experience)
- It feels heavy (physically)
- It does not have many changes compared to XR
- Mid-flagship with best price-quality ratio
Bought on July 27th (Used 3 months). Very fast system, all games run at 60fps on ultra settings. Got iOS 14 and probably will last to iOS 17. Battery is good, although its capacity is 3100 mAh - iOS properly knows how to use energy. Camera snaps ideal photos at night like in daytime. Recommend if don't like iPhone 12's design or its OLED display.Pros
- Software support
- Could be better with rough Pro-like glass finnish
- The best iPhone to get
The only thing that lacks on this iPhone is the display quality and the telephoto camera as you can see on the Pro models, it has the same specs as on the iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max, same CPU, GPU and RAM, the performance is amazing though, you won’t regret on getting this phone. Overall I’m very satisfied with this phone.
- Balanced Smartphone on Everything.
It's my first iPhone, since I'm an Android fan since I was on High School.
I am satisfied with this phone. It is well balanced concerning the features you really need, like cameras, battery life, display and performance.Pros
- Long lasting battery life
- Good cameras
- Good video recording
- Good sound
- Color accurate and bright display
- Good performance
- IPS LCD
- Big notch and bezels
- No fast charger included on box
- Optimum overall performance from Apple iPhone 11
I like to play high-graphic games on my phone like Real Racing by EA, BDM, COD Mobile, PUBG, NBA, and Mobile Legends to name a few - plus I like to live stream Netflix shows, yet most of the time I still have 40-50% of battery juice left on my phone which is great because I don't have to worry about the other things that I can use my phone for like browsing in general. Its really great - I really like the setup that they've done here.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.9 Design & Materials
- 8.1 Performance & Hardware
- 8.5 Camera
- 8.3 Connectivity
- 7.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.