Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 3%Less than half day
- 11%Less than a day
- 42%One day
- 40%More than one day
- 4%Two days or more
- 5%It comes with a clean operating system
- 89%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 8%Once a year
- 55%Every six months
- 33%Every two months or less
- Worst phone by far i had, everything is bad, half things dont work.
On first it was great phone, great way to introduce new phone, but ...
Phone is just absolute buggy machine, turn screen black every 4 minutes, turn off apps and wont turn on, back camera got deleted idk how, now i just have selfy front camera, and there is no way to switch to back one, even i try few apps witch show me also only front camera. Speed is absolute trash after some months of use. Got some strange launchers witch are by default added, and cant be removed, every time you click right down side of screen some system app come out, no mater you are inside game, app and other stuff, simply cant use that side of screen. Got dual camera, and what i wrote on top, they even god deleted, and one just worked, 2th one was pure fail of company, they said they gonna add software update for it, not that id did not have software upgrade for camera, whole phone software did not had one single update after 1 month. Everything is so bad, only look was good for that time that phones had. NO!Positives
- Desing ( for that time)
- No updates
- Buggy phone...crash every 2 min.
- Screen touch is bad
- Alot of new apps wont run
- Good Bezel less Smartphone with some limitiaion
A great phone very beautiful and comfortable in hands. The box is a full set good price and updates support are often. But the camera is not good, Call volume quality is abit weak.Positives
- 6GB Ram make all run smootly
- Great Desgin
- Good build quality
- Come with a good free case
- Wifi Range is OK
- Very good for its price
- Camera is bad
- Speaker is abit weak
- Call quality is just Ok
- Much better than most reviews would have you believe.
Most of the things that people complain about are really not a problem. For example:
1. the bezels - Nobody really believes the exaggerated promotional images anyway. Point is, this phone has a very "all-screen" feel.
2. Processor - many people have claimed that this really has a Helio P20 rather than the claimed P25. They claim this because they get a poor Antutu score, or the app they used to report on the phone's hardware reported MT6757 without the "T". Some do, some don't. Antutu also reports on hardware, and it reports an MT6757CD on mine - same processor as the Vernee Mix (newer, more battery-friendly edition). I also got a poor score on Antutu originally (55,000 or something). But I learned that you can get different results, depending on many factors. If you test the phone when it's fairly cool, right after a reboot (optimal operating conditions), and put it in airplane mode (no interruptions from wifi), I got an Antutu score of 66,090. P25 for sure!Positives
- Wonderful, vibrant screen
- Very good build quality
- Great performance
- Camera is actually much better than people say
- Call volume and quality is good
- Very minimal OS (except launcher - install Nova)
- Missing some key LTE bands for North America
- USB port is off-centre a bit
- Fingerprint sensor sometimes doesn't recognize
- mediocre phone for that price, if it can last, not like mine died after 3 weeks on nothing.
After 3 weeks it just died. screen turned black...when i turn it on, there is jsut 2 sec flasha dn then black...tryed to boot and all but nothign hapens...Negatives
- no software update
- This is phone of year 2017 in my opinion.
HUGE RAM, HUGE internal storage ... perfect samsung dual cameraPositives
- GPS fast and precise
- GYRO fast and precise
- AMOLED HD dispaly (low power consump., real black)
- big battery
- 16nm SoC (low power consump., smooth, no lag)
- quick charge
- no USB-C connector, just a standard MicroUSB
- no watter resistance IPx7
- speaker is too quite (max. volume) when calling
- Solid and very nice phone with some flagship performance in everyday use.
Design.. well you can have a look at some pictures and say what you think but in my opinion it looks stunning, the performance is excellent everything is fluent and fast and those 6GB of RAM are doing its job great however so far the screen wasn´t reacting to touch when I had phone out in cold weather and some wind.. but it will may not happen to you. The screen is absolutely fine... 720p is enouch considering the size of the screen and the processor so thanks to that 720p resolution battery lasts longer. The battery life is fine as well I manage to finish day with 34-45 pecent on the end of the day full of data and wifi after it. The camera well if you just takes photos for Instagram then absolutely fine but if you expect Pixel 2 performance well its far from it. Shutter speed is fast in HDR still fine the quality well you can get some details but there are some kind of blurred places on it when you zoom it in after. The front camera absolutely no problem very good and sound also finPositives
- everything is fast and fluent
- great for gaming
- nice screen
- build quality
- battery life
- rear camera could be better
- more updates from Doogee
- hopefully will get Oreo
- Great phone with couple of drawbacks
I really love design of this phone, maybe it's not as bezel less as Doogee advertised but I still find it eye-catching!
There's unfortunately few problems with this phone but overall it's really good.
Here's my more in-depth review:
- nice screen
- great GPS
- Mediocre camera
- low voice calls volume
- bluetooth problems
- Mediocre camera
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.3 Design & Materials
- 6.2 Performance & Hardware
- 6.2 Camera
- 4.6 Connectivity
- 5.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.