- 5.2"FHD69% useful16:9
- 147 g 72.9 mm 147.2 mm 7.6 mm
- Kirin 655 Octa-Core 3 GB RAM 16 GB
- v? 56.500
- 3000 mAh
- 1 13 Mpx · ƒ/2.2 IMX214 Exmor RS SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 7.0 Nougat Android 7.0 Nougat
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 5%Less than half day
- 32%Less than a day
- 34%One day
- 26%More than one day
- 3%Two days or more
- 5%It comes with a clean operating system
- 87%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 8%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 23%Once a year
- 46%Every six months
- 14%Every two months or less
- AutoVery good experience of use in the last 3 years that I had it and continue using it.
About the design: From the back that is glass, it scratches if you don't have the case on. Battery: The 3000mAh that it has are among just today, but at the same time it is a very thin and light device. Screen: Needless to say, this is the best of this mobile. Its 1920x1080 IPS screen and its high pixel density of 424ppi is the highlight.Positives
- High pixel density
- IPS FHD display
- Fingerprint reader
- 3000mAh battery
- Front flash
- AutoIt is a mobile phone that I have had for 3 years, I have given it a lot of use and it has resisted well.
It seems to me a very good, resistant mobile, I have dropped it several times from considerable heights and only cracks have been made in the protective screen, after three years of use the battery begins to last less, but it still has a considerable duration, android It has lagged behind, and memory is concerned with downloading four applications and with hardly any photos. With a decent camera and a superior flash, I think it is a good option if you do not care about the age of this mobile. If that is true, I have had friends with this mobile that have had considerable problems with the screen and the system itself, but they are cases given. Good option if you want a mobile phone of not much use, for less than 150 euros, which does not have the best design, but which can have great durability, although it is true that after 2 years you begin to notice the low quality, and The battery has started to last less, and performance reduction, in addition to the micro bus breaking.Positives
- Notification led light and fingerprint
- Android update
- Lock screen without notifications
- kriss-van-der-heyde-5e76e84af046bHuawei P9 Lite 2017Global · 3GB · 16GBAutoVery good
Although today it is a bit outdated in terms of android, it is an excellent mobile in price and quality, it has a great screen and responds comfortably to everyday use.Positives
- Practically everything.
- Perhaps, the screen in size although at that time of departure there were no phones with large sizes in terms of price.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.3 Design & Materials
- 4.9 Performance & Hardware
- 5.7 Camera
- 5.9 Connectivity
- 4.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.