- 5"HD62% useful16:9
- 221 g 75.9 mm 146.6 mm 14.0 mm
- MT6737 Quad-Core 2 GB RAM 16 GB
- v? 38.654
- 5000 mAh
- 1 8 Mpx · Unknow IMX219 Exmor RS SELF 2 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 10%One day
- 10%More than one day
- 80%Two days or more
- 52%It comes with a clean operating system
- 33%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 14%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 6%Once a year
- 56%Every six months
- 13%Every two months or less
- Excellent bang per buck if it has the features you're looking for
I dont care about gimmicks like NFC,Led notifications,Fingerprint scanner and such, and if you cant do without those better look elsewhere.
Couldn't be more happy: I was already aware some old Nomu Android firmware had the Triada virus, It came with the latest 1.1.4 firmware thought that seemed to be clean, I did upgrade to Android 7 official Nomu firmware and used same procedures to root it as per Android 6 tutorials: TWRP+SuperSU
Camera is quite ok, maybe not spectacular but it's enough for most people, and not something I really care, giving how low the ratings on kimovil were was expecting a bad one but its far from it.
Both official Android ROM's were pretty clean, only bloatware I could spot was one App called "Sim toolkit" that doesn't open and don't really know what is the use for it.
If you're looking for a non-nonsense phone and dig this one shop around: if you get it for less than 100€ its a no-brainer.Positives
- Battery,GPS,Robust,Bloat-free,Screen brightness
- Rugged but not cumbersome
- Easily rooted
- None really, for some maybe lack of NFC and notification LED
- Not mainstream, probably wont get any custom ROMs.
- AutoGood value for money, good battery, phone resistant and practical. but has féfauts.Positives
- charging time with the charger provided
- OK quality screen
- turned most of the apli
- Problem to capture the internet network (4G, 3G)
- not fluid if too much apli instal
- micro sensor that easily cracks (limestone)
- little powerful proctor for games
- AutoA pity, that has no led notifications.
I was determined to buy it now if I had led notifications. I have entered here because it is the only place I have seen where that little detail is given importance. As I see, it has no LED, so I'll keep thinking about it.Positives
- Missing led notifications.
- AutoVery good, with only one problem, partially untied the rubbery perimeter.
Unique problem after 5 months, often exposed to sun and sea, partially detached the rubber perimeter. I suspect expansion due to heat .... I'm worried because this rubber comes with the buttons of headphones, USB etc. I would very much like to know if it had another problem. Another excellent camera. Average camera in low light.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.5 Design & Materials
- 4.4 Performance & Hardware
- 3.5 Camera
- 4.1 Connectivity
- 8.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.