- On Sale
- New opinion 10 days ago
- AnTuTu Version 15 days ago
- Operating System 9 months ago
- On Sale 1 year ago
- Version 1 year ago
- Name, RAM, Storage 1 year ago
- Aliases, Market, Features 1 year ago
- Sensor Model, Sensor Model, Sensor Model, Photos 1 year ago
- Camera, Selfie Camera, Battery Composition 1 year ago
- Release date 1 year ago
- 7.9 Design & Materials
- 7.7 Performance & Hardware
- 7.4 Camera
- 8.3 Connectivity
- 6.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.