Opinions from the realme C55
Global • 6GB • 128GB
Select a version
May 30, 2023
- On Sale
- New opinion 2 days ago
- Version 1 month ago
- Name, RAM, Storage 1 month ago
- Weight, Market, Features 1 month ago
- Aliases, Sensor Model, Camera 1 month ago
- Screen Type 2 months ago
- Camera, Sensor Model 2 months ago
- AnTuTu 2 months ago
- Flash, Camera, Sensor Type 2 months ago
- Width, Height, Thickness, Inches, Camera, Selfie Camera, Bluetooth, Operating System, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera, Photos, Photos 2 months ago
- 6.8 Design & Materials
- 6.3 Performance & Hardware
- 5.9 Camera
- 6.7 Connectivity
- 6.9 Battery
What is a Ki score?
Ki is an automatic score based on the specifications and prices of devices. It is calculated using over 200 variables to rank smartphones, tablets and other devices from best to worst.
How do we calculate the Ki?
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
Does the Ki score change?
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.