New: deals from $ 757
In 5 stores
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 2%Less than half day
- 7%Less than a day
- 40%One day
- 36%More than one day
- 15%Two days or more
- 2%It comes with a clean operating system
- 78%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 20%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 34%Every six months
- 66%Every two months or less
- ghost414.jaccSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B11 months agoAmazing phone !!!
This phone has surpassed my expectations in every aspect, including my only complaint...the batter could be a little bigger so that it lasts more than a day. I usually wake up and start the day at 9 and some times I find my self charging my phone around 7 if I use it plenty through out the day , if I leave it alone, it can go to up to next day. Another thing that its
a little too much ita the price range. It may be top of the line, but Samsung can definitely lower the price. Again it's a very amazing piece of hardware, Just a slightly better/larger battery and a lower price and it's unstoppable. Also, I've read that the charging speed its stupid slow, how ever I didn't face this issue, it charges at a normal rate. But it could have a more effective fast charge...or a charge in the box to begin with...great phone still!!Pros
- Excellent Hardware and software
- Camara quality its amazing
- Smooth gliding through the system
- Pleanty of storage
- Updates are fetured packed and fixes a lot of bugs
- Display its clean and crystal clear
- Battery life its a little short for the price
- Too expensive
- Night time photos still needs some toches but not
- Charges a little slow
- No charger on the box
- skdiamond1959Samsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B1 year agoI wish I had never gotten this phone!!!
I let the AT&T rep talk me into it, and boy am I sorry!! My You cannot set it to automatically add the date to your photos, and adding the date to each picture /manually/individually, is ridiculous! Also, you cannot keep the original photo if you crop it. It only saves the edited one, where before, it saved both! The lightest touch turns on the camera, even though I have it set to 'ignore' accidental touches. I don't like the way the contacts listed in my speed dial, do not show immediate access to sending them a text, like before. I also hate that stupid Bixby crap! I wish I had my galaxy 8 back!!Pros
- Better cvrge than I had when Tmobile bought Sprint
- Screen is a little bigger.
- GPS doesn't drag...
- Charges slowly, and loses power quickly
- Both ends of the charging cord are the same
- Can't charge it in my car now
- No way to set automatic dates for photos
- Calendar is very bland & dates are not highlighted
- Doesn't also save original pics when you edit them
- SkittelserSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B1 year agoFor the Price i expected more
If you own the S20 Ultra, you should not switch to the new one because there is no difference except for the performance and battery life.
Unfortunately no further development, as far as the camera is concerned even a downgradePros
- Excellent Display (120Hz, WQHD+), 1500nits
- Very Good Performance and Fast System
- Good Battery Life for an Exynos Device
- Software Support cannot be Vetter
- Good (Daylight) Quality of the Zoom Cameras
- No Camera Improvements this Year
- Low Light Performance overall is just bad
- High Price
- No Charger Inbox
- Slow Charging
- philipp_rascheSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B1 year agoSamsung's masterpiece?
The galaxy s21 ultra is a masterpiece from Samsung when it comes to camera, design and sound. In terms of hardware and performance, too, it is right at the top. Only the price and the omission of the power brick, is a massive point of criticism.Pros
- All means hardware
- No power brick
- hossein.sattari68Samsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B1 year agoThe best flagship!
one of the most beautiful phone. with the best camera so far!
battery performance is very good! and the new exynos chipset works very well!Pros
- Excellent camera
- Powerful battery
- breathtaking display!
- strong hardware
- heavy weight
- blackknight1192Samsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B2 years agoQuite happy, beautiful screen, great battery life, awesome cameras and buttery smooth performance
I have had the phone for a couple of weeks now and I am quite pleased with it, it's the best as of the end of January 2021, very good looking, the best screen out there, great performance, great battery life and the camera is awesome.Pros
- Great camera
- High performance
- Cheaper than last year model
- The best screen on a mobile device
- Great battery life, can last 2 days
- Sleek and very good looking
- Can be a bit too big or too heavy for some
- No micro sd expansion slot
- andrei560Samsung Galaxy S21 UltraN. America · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998U3 days agoAutoExcellent equipment for those who have never had a premium range
Honestly, I don't know why people say that it is a lousy piece of equipment, with a bad signal, bad battery and that it gets hot with demanding games... Gentlemen, this equipment is not for games even though it has a Snapdragon 888, this equipment is for people who are dedicated to other important things and not to be playing, since obviously it is not a professional gamer equipment, the battery performs very well and even if a demanding full game is installed, it can run in high quality. Updates are always on time and the ip68 certification fulfills its objective very wellPros
- perfect screen
- selfie camera
- snapdragon processor
- stereo sound
- Improved rear cameras
- Without Jack 3.5
- Charges in 1 hour with its original charger
- Heavy (it seems perfect to me)
- devalued very fast
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 3 days ago
- Version 9 months ago
- Flash 9 months ago
- 8.5 Design & Materials
- 8.1 Performance & Hardware
- 8.9 Camera
- 8.7 Connectivity
- 8.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.