Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 3%Less than half day
- 5%Less than a day
- 39%One day
- 42%More than one day
- 11%Two days or more
- 3%It comes with a clean operating system
- 76%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 22%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 25%Every six months
- 75%Every two months or less
- skdiamond1959Samsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B16 days agoI wish I had never gotten this phone!!!
I let the AT&T rep talk me into it, and boy am I sorry!! My You cannot set it to automatically add the date to your photos, and adding the date to each picture /manually/individually, is ridiculous! Also, you cannot keep the original photo if you crop it. It only saves the edited one, where before, it saved both! The lightest touch turns on the camera, even though I have it set to 'ignore' accidental touches. I don't like the way the contacts listed in my speed dial, do not show immediate access to sending them a text, like before. I also hate that stupid Bixby crap! I wish I had my galaxy 8 back!!Pros
- Better cvrge than I had when Tmobile bought Sprint
- Screen is a little bigger.
- GPS doesn't drag...
- Charges slowly, and loses power quickly
- Both ends of the charging cord are the same
- Can't charge it in my car now
- No way to set automatic dates for photos
- Calendar is very bland & dates are not highlighted
- Doesn't also save original pics when you edit them
- SkittelserSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B7 months agoFor the Price i expected more
If you own the S20 Ultra, you should not switch to the new one because there is no difference except for the performance and battery life.
Unfortunately no further development, as far as the camera is concerned even a downgradePros
- Excellent Display (120Hz, WQHD+), 1500nits
- Very Good Performance and Fast System
- Good Battery Life for an Exynos Device
- Software Support cannot be Vetter
- Good (Daylight) Quality of the Zoom Cameras
- No Camera Improvements this Year
- Low Light Performance overall is just bad
- High Price
- No Charger Inbox
- Slow Charging
- philipp_rascheSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B9 months agoSamsung's masterpiece?
The galaxy s21 ultra is a masterpiece from Samsung when it comes to camera, design and sound. In terms of hardware and performance, too, it is right at the top. Only the price and the omission of the power brick, is a massive point of criticism.Pros
- All means hardware
- No power brick
- hossein.sattari68Samsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B10 months agoThe best flagship!
one of the most beautiful phone. with the best camera so far!
battery performance is very good! and the new exynos chipset works very well!Pros
- Excellent camera
- Powerful battery
- breathtaking display!
- strong hardware
- heavy weight
- blackknight1192Samsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B11 months agoQuite happy, beautiful screen, great battery life, awesome cameras and buttery smooth performance
I have had the phone for a couple of weeks now and I am quite pleased with it, it's the best as of the end of January 2021, very good looking, the best screen out there, great performance, great battery life and the camera is awesome.Pros
- Great camera
- High performance
- Cheaper than last year model
- The best screen on a mobile device
- Great battery life, can last 2 days
- Sleek and very good looking
- Can be a bit too big or too heavy for some
- No micro sd expansion slot
- xatzitakis.tSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraGlobal · 12GB · 128GB · SM-G998B14 days ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- 8.8 Design & Materials
- 8.7 Performance & Hardware
- 9.6 Camera
- 8.9 Connectivity
- 8.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.