you will be able to check alert messages here.
- No alerts
Add devices to your profile, rate and comment on your smartphones...
Opinions from the UMIDIGI A11
- Ki Cost-effective Score6.6
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Infrared port
- Camera quality
- Night photos
- No NFC
- 6.53"LCD IPSHD+20:9
- 222 g 75.0 mm 162.2 mm 9.2 mm
- Helio G25 Octa-Core 3 GB RAM 64 GB
- v9 102.000
- 5150 mAh
- 1 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 23SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 11 Red Velvet Cake Android 11
It'll only take a minute, you'll help people decide.
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 10%One day
- 60%More than one day
- 30%Two days or more
- 40%It comes with a clean operating system
- 50%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 10%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 22%Once a year
- 44%Every six months
- 33%Every two months or less
- ebipamoilagha2001UMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB10 months ago
- dianapaina923UMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB1 year agoI think it's good
First of all, the design has a standard aesthetic, although it is understandable for the price, in the hand it feels quite comfortable and the rear grip is good.
The display lacks a bit more brightness and maybe color, but overall it's good for the price.
The hardware has an acceptable processor and graphics, it feels fluid and in games it is not bad, basic games will not have problems.
The main camera by day takes good photos, against the light they are decent, the angle works well and the video lacks better stabilization, at night the camera is generally bad.
The connectivity is good, and the battery works for the whole day, it takes a little time to charge but it is understandable.
Conclusions, it is a good mobile for $ 99 which is its price, for the entry range it is better than many others.Pros
- CoastalProfessor6299UMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB3 months ago
- evert-j-uzcategui-628fd94d56ee9UMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB1 year agoAutoGreat Performance at Low Cost.
In my opinion, I have squeezed a very good mobile (up to 20 apps open at the same time). With general use (Calls, messages and only whatsapp) the battery has lasted up to 3 days. Full use 1 day and a half. It is worth downloading that I have seen movies in 1080p and they look great. The sound with the speaker is not very good, however with wired and bluetooth headphones the sound is great.Pros
- Wi-Fi connectivity
View original review
- night video camera
- Loading time
- GattusoEntretaimentUMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB1 year agoAutoA perfect mobile for day to day.
A mobile phone with the 3 B's, good, nice and cheap. With demanding games (I'm talking about android games ... for Fortnite, Pugb ... the consoles are already there) like Real Racing 3, NFS, FIFA ... it works perfectly. It has great connectivity both in coverage and in Wi-Fi networks. The camera seemed a bit weak, but with HDR, photos and videos in FHD are perfect. And not to mention its aesthetics and the battery that take a 10/10.Pros
View original review
- CARLOS0f4UMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB1 year ago
- lc7128266UMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB1 year ago
- gabm2005UMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB1 year agoAutoTelephone that surprises in Quality / Price
The first impression of the phone to have it in hand is that it feels premium despite the price, the silver frames and the rear design are very nice, the fingerprint detector on the side draws attention but the operation leaves much to be desired, but with a good configuration of the footprint can become functional, celu comes with clean android 11, without pre-installed applications which is very good, finally the question of the thermometer, it works well although it is not very accurate. Conclusions. Very good phone for its price, it rubs shoulders with phones like the Redmi 9c (despite the fact that the processor is less powerful) the 9A, the Realme C11, etc.View original review
- gabrielfranchisUMIDIGI A11Global · 3GB · 64GB1 year agoAutoGood experience
I did not have the device, a friend of mine bought it and the truth was very good, fast reader, the screen despite having a low density captured the xolores vividly. The only problem is factory (software). It would restart by itself, and no matter how hard it took to fix it, it didn't work. He returned it for his guaranteePros
View original review
- Problems in your software
- patatoskyrodriguezUMIDIGI A11Global · 4GB · 128GB1 year ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 3 months ago
- Fingerprint, Features 6 months ago
- AnTuTu Version 6 months ago
- Aspect Ratio 10 months ago
- 4.4 Design & Materials
- 5.2 Performance & Hardware
- 5.0 Camera
- 7.1 Connectivity
- 6.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.