you will be able to check alert messages here.
- No alerts
Add devices to your profile, rate and comment on your smartphones...
Opinions from the Xiaomi 12
- Ki Cost-effective Score9.1
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Powerfull SOC
- Camera quality
- Display quality
- No water and dust protection
- No Telephoto lens
- No MicroSD slot
- Ultrasonic proximity
- 180 g 69.9 mm 152.7 mm 8.2 mm
- SnapD. 8 Gen1 Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 128 GB
- v9 875.988
- 4500 mAh
- 1 50 Mpx · ƒ/1.88 IMX766 23SELF 32 Mpx · Unknow
- Android 13 Tiramisu MIUI 14 (Android 13)
It'll only take a minute, you'll help people decide.
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 6%Less than half day
- 26%Less than a day
- 32%One day
- 32%More than one day
- 3%Two days or more
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 90%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 3%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 46%Every six months
- 54%Every two months or less
- jokubasnarvydasXiaomi 12Global · 8GB · 128GB4 months ago
- santiagocanoramirezXiaomi 12Global · 8GB · 256GB7 months agoGreat phone overall, compact and beautiful.
It's pretty compact, useful with just one hand, the screen is curved which helps for grabbing, has a really powerfull sound, has no considerable bugs on MIUI 13 Android 12, the proximity sensor fails 1 out of 15-20 times but it's not annoying at all, the screen is brighter than previous phones I had, the battery runs out really fast, about 4-6 hours of screen time and 20 hours active in a normal day using data mobile, bluetooth and WiFi hotspot but the positive side is that you only need to plug it for 40 minutes and you'll be ready again with his 67 W charger included, on the website it says that has only one flash but actually it's dual, the selfie camera can be improved using the Google Camera, the OIS is impressive and the video is good, the fingerprint sensor is fast and the face unlock as well.
My experience with the phone for 2 months has been really good, as expected.
- kourosh.tahmasebi7Xiaomi 12Global · 12GB · 256GB7 months ago
- azzopardigeorge30Xiaomi 12Global · 8GB · 128GB1 year agoI love this phone I'm getting the 12 pro too
I really love this phone i got the xiaomi 12 and I'm getting the 12 pro too the 12 is very comfortable in hand perfect size so I'm getting the 12 pro for the camera upgrade as the the 12 pro has 3 50s mp cameras i gotta try it can't wait for the 12 ultra to come out !!
- jozsef.burschlXiaomi 12China · 12GB · 256GB1 year agoVery good phone for everything
its good for everyday use, and gaming too. Maybe a little too fast go dead when playing game. But the Charger is really good, so its no problem at all. Photos are very nice! Best photos i made with it nights so far! I very like it.
Cons: I can scratch the glass at the first day, so its a disappoint for me.Pros
- Screen Glass
- azna9293Xiaomi 12Global · 8GB · 256GB1 year ago
- sierramunozcarlosandres236Xiaomi 12Global · 8GB · 256GB1 month agoAutoIt's good but hot
It is a good cell phone, the performance is perfect, it never crashes, the screen is excellent, although the battery lasts about 10 minutes at 100 after charging and begins to discharge but slightly. A detail that is worth sharing is the issue of heating; It gets hot and quite a lot, using daily apps it gets hot and since the edges are made of aluminum alloy, it burns when used while playing, especially the top part. The cameras are good, the macro is not to mention, but the ultra wide is a bit bad in light, the photo looks a bit dark. The issue of optimization by Xiaomi can change the user's opinion on whether to buy or not, when I bought it it was fine, warm, but when updating to miui 14 it got very hot and as I already mentioned it feels like it burns on the aluminum edge . Perfect screen and if you are wondering if the curve bothers you, no. The excellent load. The sound is very immersive, it sounds like cinema, just perfect. The processor is excellent when it comes to playing I come from a redmi note 8 and the change is extreme, everything to maximum and not a jerkPros
View original review
- Short battery life
- ultra wide camera
- aluminum burns
- marialilimXiaomi 12Global · 8GB · 128GB1 month agoAutoA GREAT PORTABLE PHONE UNDER $500
It complies with practically everything, the only thing missing is IP 68 to say the least, super fast charging in 30 minutes and you're ready, both by cable and wirelessly. Good screen, good sleep and decent autonomy for the size. Its only cons would be that it gets a bit hot, especially in hot climates, and its software has many bugs, otherwise there are 10.Pros
- Super fast charging and battery
- Processor power
- compact size and design
- It comes with a 67w charger and case in the box.
View original review
- Does not have water or dust protection
- It gets a little hot
- unoptimized software, some bugs
- tonydubraXiaomi 12Global · 8GB · 256GB2 months ago
- felipe-rodriguez-63b44b39a2ca7Xiaomi 12Global · 8GB · 128GB4 months agoAutoIt is a very complete mobile. Super recommended for users looking for a different team than usual.
Regarding the issue of overheating, playing I have not evidenced it. The issue of the battery is compensated with the 65W charger, since it fully charges in around 40 min.Pros
- Screen quality
View original review
- Does not have IP certification
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 1 month ago
- Operating System 4 months ago
- Image gallery 1 year ago
- On Sale 1 year ago
- Aliases 1 year ago
- Features 1 year ago
- Release date 1 year ago
- AnTuTu 1 year ago
- Name, RAM 1 year ago
- Storage 1 year ago
- 8.7 Design & Materials
- 8.3 Performance & Hardware
- 8.0 Camera
- 9.0 Connectivity
- 6.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.