- Ki Price/Quality Score8.5
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Camera quality
- Fast charge
- No Mini Jack
- No good for gaming
- No FM Radio
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 6%Less than half day
- 6%Less than a day
- 44%One day
- 44%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 94%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 36%Every six months
- 64%Every two months or less
- alrazel-d-casan-ii-6163d20ec74c8Xiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GB1 month agoIt's not perfect tho, but it is recommended
Night time shots are "Ok"
DONT USE YOUR PHONE WHEN CHARGING! ITS 1HOUR AND 30 MINUTES TO FULLY CHARGE (1% - 100%) It's a Xiaomi phone, it's not all perfectPros
- Bright OLED Screen
- Smooth display
- Good gaming experience
- 33W Charger One hour and 30 min 0 - 100%
- Dual tone flash
- Smooth MIUI 12
- Noticeable heat when charging
- Lack of headphone jack
- Lacking speaker bass
- Heats up 1hour of nonstop gaming
- MIUI 12 Needs some improvement on thermal manageme
- 4250 mAh Battery, 6½ hours of usage (No battery sa
- It's a pretty good bang for the buck
-Stereo speakers: pretty good and it's a new experience coming off of a single speaker phone.
-Screen: is great, nice and big, will satisfy any of your needs, I don't even notice the punch-hole.
-Cameras: I'm not really a photographer, but it's pretty good and usable like most phones nowadays.
-Fingerprint scanner: Very quick and reliable.
-Speed: the phone is pretty fast, way faster than my older phone, opens apps quickly, it's pretty smooth.
-UI: coming from Samsung, I feel like One UI is a bit more refined than Mi UI and I miss some features like the gesture nav bar.
-In-hand comfort: It's a huge phone, I have small hands for a guy, some of my jeans have small pockets, I can't make almost any one-handed use but it's very light, so you don't feel like carrying a brick around everywhere, it's just too big for my liking.
-Music Player: I use my phone mainly as an MP3, Samsung Music allows hierarchical music folder sorting (folders inside folders), Mi Music does not.Pros
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Stereo Speakers
- Size (too big)
- Mi Music (No hierarchical Music Folder sorting)
- That's Super Mobile For Regular Price & I love This Mobile Than My Iphone this is very Clean and Light WeightPros
- HDR10+ Display & Camera
- True Tone Display
- Super Macro Lense
- Powerfull Li-Po Battery More than one Day use
- Display with Fully Coverd
- Super Amoled 1B Coloured Display
- This is the most comfortable smartphone i ever had. And yeah and its enough for hardcore games
camera awesome but not in night time
Like i said this smartphone is enough for gaming (the problem is ,"heat")Pros
- Camera(light time)
- Design (very beautiful)
- Size (comfortable)
- Amoled display
- Fast charging⚡
- A good battery
- Camera (night time)
- The heat problem
- AutoStylish smartphone for everyday life
Beautiful bright screen, fast charging, normally performs everyday tasks, high-quality stereo sound, but a bit quiet, the camera shoots well (natural colors, sharpness and contrast, but in some conditions in auto mode incorrectly finds white balance, HDR improves the situation, but the photo become flat), the battery lasts only a day for measured use, I think it's because I'm in the basement and the phone is constantly trying to catch the network, because at home via WiFi I watch videos for 4-5 hours with full sound and 100 % discharged to 65-75%Pros
- Housing materials
- Fast charging
- Camera algorithms
- Energy efficiency of the communication module
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.4 Design & Materials
- 7.6 Performance & Hardware
- 7.7 Camera
- 7.5 Connectivity
- 6.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.