- Ki Price/Quality Score8.2
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Camera quality
- Fast charge
- No Mini Jack
- No good for gaming
- No FM Radio
Technical sheet of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Finding the best price for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite prices
|Release date||March 2021, 1 year ago|
Design & Materials of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
75.7 mm • 160.5 mm • 6.8 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||85 %|
|Materials||Plastic , Glass|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||402 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G|
|CPU||2x Kryo 470 2.3 GHz + 6x Kryo 470 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 618|
355.871 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 80% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 2.2|
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
Camera of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Triple rear camera
|Pixel size||0.70 µm|
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 1.12 µm
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 1.12 µm
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 960 fps|
- 119° FOV
- 6P Lens
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B28b (700), B28a (700), B32 (1500), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.1 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
0.599 W/Kg on head,
0.948 W/Kg on body|
The European Union sets a limit of 2 W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue.
1.070 W/Kg on head,
0.820 W/Kg on body|
The FCC limit is 1.6 W/kg measured in a volume of 1 gram of tissue
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
|Fast charge||Yes , 33.0W|
- 0%Two days or more
- 35%More than one day
- 48%One day
- 13%Less than a day
- 4%Less than half day
Software of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
MIUI V13 (Android 12)
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 91%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 9%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 57%Every two months or less
- 43%Every six months
- 0%Once a year
User reviews about the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Latest reviews added
- alrazel-d-casan-ii-6163d20ec74c8Xiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GB7 months agoIt's not perfect tho, but it is recommended
Night time shots are "Ok"
DONT USE YOUR PHONE WHEN CHARGING! ITS 1HOUR AND 30 MINUTES TO FULLY CHARGE (1% - 100%) It's a Xiaomi phone, it's not all perfectPros
- Bright OLED Screen
- Smooth display
- Good gaming experience
- 33W Charger One hour and 30 min 0 - 100%
- Dual tone flash
- Smooth MIUI 12
- Noticeable heat when charging
- Lack of headphone jack
- Lacking speaker bass
- Heats up 1hour of nonstop gaming
- MIUI 12 Needs some improvement on thermal manageme
- 4250 mAh Battery, 6½ hours of usage (No battery sa
Add to compare
- Xiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 209vsXiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 316View comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 282vsXiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 316View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10SGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 157vsXiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 316View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10Global · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 152vsXiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 316View comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 9Global · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 219vsXiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 316View comparison
- POCO X3 NFCGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 204vsXiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 316View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
What are the features of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite?
These are the main features and specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite:
- Screen: 6.55" Amoled
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 4GB - 8GB
- Storage: 64GB - 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
What is the price of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite?
The price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite in United States varies between 235$ and 315$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite versions:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite - Global · 6GB · 128GB: $ 235
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite - Global · 6GB · 64GB: $ 315
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite - Global · 8GB · 128GB: $ 287
How good is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has an average score of 8.8 based on Kimovil user ratings.
- Camera quality
- Fast charge
How long does the battery of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite last?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite battery has a capacity of 4250 mAh, and the estimated battery life is one day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite available?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is available in 3 colours: Black, Blue and Rose-gold.
When was the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite release date?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite was unveiled on Monday, March 29, 2021.
Which camera does the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite have?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has a triple rear camera and its main sensor is Samsung GW3 with a resolution of 64Mpx.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- New opinion 1 month ago
- Operating System 3 months ago
- 8.2 Design & Materials
- 7.3 Performance & Hardware
- 7.6 Camera
- 7.5 Connectivity
- 6.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.