- Ki Price/Quality Score8.2
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Camera quality
- Fast charge
- No water and dust protection
- No good for gaming
- No FM Radio
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 16%One day
- 56%More than one day
- 28%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 80%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 20%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 48%Every six months
- 48%Every two months or less
- rudicurosXiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GB22 days agoDecent phone.
I dont use 5g, nor 120hz but snapdragon 695 is power efficient, battery is large with fast charging, screen is good too. 1080p video recording is enough for me, video pro mode is excellent thou I would like for eis to be better... I mean, for every day, average Joe it will do the job.
- kukuh-kumoro-andika-62ce64c5efa41Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GB4 months agonot bad but for user not geek is good
suitable for users who are not too concerned with heavy performance such as playing the latest games and high graphics quality. suitable for daily needs of social media.Pros
- camera capabilities
- color display screen
- weight as well as thickness
- additional storage available and supports up to 1T
- good speaker sound
- to play the game is not good
- for wireless charging feature is not available
- the price can be said to be quite expensive
- the front camera has no flash
- holishi-pro-snipee-62bc2e90913f6Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GB5 months agoIts a very good (not the best) midrange phone
It has large battery capacity, it has fast charging (67watt), quite fast mid range phone processor and super amoled 120hz screen... Good for multitasking and daily usePros
- Large battery capacity
- Quite fast midrange processor
- 120hz Super amoled screen
- Great for multitasking
- No screen delay
- Great but not greatest for gam (at midrange class)
- Not good enough selfie camera
- Did'nt support a 4k recording
- Downgrade in camera
- youssef-ilyes-62602269d4bf0Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5GGlobal · 6GB · 64GB7 months ago
- izzatjalilkasimenXiaomi Redmi Note 11 ProChina · 6GB · 128GB9 months agoThe perfect phone I've ever use right now
You all got to try this phone yourself then u know this phone with their cheapest price is the best phone I've ever use right know from their design ,camera, connectivity, performance and battery life is all perfectly for me so fantastic.Pros
- Battery life
- User interface
- Bloatware app
- Many ads
- christiandavidgouldenXiaomi Redmi Note 11 ProChina · 6GB · 128GB10 months agoAmazing Quality for the price
Bought the Redmi 11 pro beginning of December from Giztop, delivery to EU in 10 days.
Screen is very good,
Maincam and selfie are very good with enough light or daylight.
Portraitcam is decent too.
Picture is processed very fast
Chipset performance is really good for the price. PUBG high details continuous 45fps with Redmi game booster.
Speaker quality is really good and loud.
For the price of 250€ I challenge you to name a better phone.Pros
- Selfie camera
- ruben-moya-638af32d4d5c6Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GB3 days agoAutoIs a love and I can not
I use the phone for work, calls, emails, mail, calendar, I use video and photos in my work, networks, editing and more apps... I decided on this mobile with the mistaken idea that I could avoid going to a high-end. My biggest disappointment came with the video camera, also the photo camera if there is not much light. In normal use it runs very smoothly, but if you try to make the most of the phone, especially using double space (it's a function that allows you to carry it like a hidden phone, but it's not fully developed, it's very difficult to move the two spaces) there I have come to stay black screen with a green stripe. Like the use of the double sym card, if you use, for example, Google to activate a call and you do not have the sym preselected to call that contact, even if you select the sym on the automatic screen that appears, you will not be able to continue in the call and you get out of it having to do it manually. It is a perfect mobile for the average user who does not want to take videos or photos outside of full sun, it plays games well and when watching videos its screen looks very good and the sound is acceptable and loud. I am very happy with the mid-range of the Redmi Note 9 pro and it has nothing to do with it, with this I have not been able to take advantage of any video to post on networks, and at a much more expensive price I expected more phone... The 9 was much better In all, this ambition for double space I think is too big for it and the camera has been the biggest disappointment I have ever had with a phonePros
- Processor for everyday use
- Resist to blows
- Very bad in high performance
- The videos
- The photos with less light
- Performance with two spaces
- ciprianoojeda1Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GB22 days agoAutoIt offers enough to be a mid-range
It has good design. The power is very good. The camera takes very good photos in good light. The sound is more than decent, considering the range and that it is not signed by a sound specialist (JBL, Harman... Etc) The only drawback I find is that 1080p video recording is limited to 30FPS (even the 720p one). I don't think 4K is necessary in this range, but at least having the option to record at 60fps in Full HD resolution would be appreciated, since the processor allows it.Pros
- Daytime photo quality
- Bring FM Radio
- Jack 3.5
- Very good autonomy.
- 1080p video recording limited to 30 FPS.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 3 days ago
- Pros & Cons 6 months ago
- Name, Aliases 8 months ago
- Features 9 months ago
- Camera 9 months ago
- Sensor Model, Selfie Camera 9 months ago
- Camera, Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera 9 months ago
- Camera 9 months ago
- On Sale 9 months ago
- AnTuTu 10 months ago
- 8.0 Design & Materials
- 7.2 Performance & Hardware
- 7.1 Camera
- 8.5 Connectivity
- 7.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.