- On Sale
- Version 2 days ago
- Name, RAM 2 days ago
- Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera 18 days ago
- AnTuTu, AnTuTu Version, Processor 22 days ago
- Usable surface, Camera, Selfie Camera, Fast charge, Flash, Camera, Sensor Type, Selfie Camera, Selfie Camera, SIM card, SIM card, SIM card, Battery Composition, Photos, Photos, Features 22 days ago
- Aspect Ratio, Market, Resolution, Screen Type 22 days ago
- Release date, Range, Predecessor 22 days ago
- 4.7 Design & Materials
- 5.2 Performance & Hardware
- 4.5 Camera
- 4.8 Connectivity
- 7.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.