- 6.26"FHD+84% useful19.5:9
- 174 g 74.0 mm 154.3 mm 7.9 mm
- Kirin 980 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v9 401.250
- 3750 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX586 Exmor RS 234SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Technical sheet of Huawei Honor 20
Finding the best price for the Huawei Honor 20 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Huawei Honor 20 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||May 2019, 2 years ago|
Huawei Honor 20 prices
Design & Materials of Huawei Honor 20
74.0 mm • 154.3 mm • 7.9 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||84 %|
|Materials||Glass , Metal|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 px • FHD+|
|Density||412 ppi • Very high density|
- Virtual 9.1 Surround Sound powered by Histen 6.0
Performance & Hardware of Huawei Honor 20
|Model||Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980|
|CPU||2x Cortex•A76 2.6 GHz + 2x Cortex•A76 1.92 GHz + 4x Cortex•A55 1.8 GHz|
401.250 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 88% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 2.1|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
|Notifications LED||LED Notifications|
Camera of Huawei Honor 20
Quad rear camera
|Sensor||Sony IMX586 Exmor RS|
|ISO||50 - 204800|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 16 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 960 fps|
- Phase detection with Dual Pixel
- 1/2" sensor size
- 4K Video 60fps
- Zoom: digital 10X
- Second rear camera wide angle 117°
- Fourth rear camera 2MP Macro lens f/2.4 aperture
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Huawei Honor 20
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B6 (800), B8 (900), B19 (800), B34 (TD 2000), B39 (TD 1900+)|
|2G||CDMA BC0 (800), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi, Beidou, QZSS, Galileo, GPS (L1+L5), Galileo (E1+E5a)|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Huawei Honor 20
|Fast charge||Yes , 22.0W|
- 4%Two days or more
- 65%More than one day
- 31%One day
- 0%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Huawei Honor 20
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 8%It comes with a clean operating system
- 73%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 19%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 40%Every two months or less
- 60%Every six months
- 0%Once a year
User reviews about the Huawei Honor 20
Latest reviews added
- The good old days is over
Regretfully, Huawei and Honor are not flagship phones anymore. Very uncomfortable interface and lack of interesting and usefull features make these phones boring and unpleasant for users. Hope, Harmony OS will be close to nowadays.Pros
- emui (out of style interface)
- cameras (too much contrast, even using pro mode)
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Huawei Honor 20.
What are the features of the Huawei Honor 20?
These are the main features and specifications of the Huawei Honor 20:
- Screen: 6.26" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 px · FHD+
- RAM: 6GB - 8GB
- Storage: 128GB - 256GB
- Processor: Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980
What is the price of Huawei Honor 20?
The price of the Huawei Honor 20 in United States varies between 206$ and 1155$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Huawei Honor 20 versions:
- Huawei Honor 20 - Global · 6GB · 128GB · L21: $ 206
- Huawei Honor 20 - China · 8GB · 128GB · AL00: $ 315
- Huawei Honor 20 - China · 8GB · 256GB · AL00: $ 1,155
How good is the Huawei Honor 20?
The Huawei Honor 20 has an average score of 9.2 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Huawei Honor 20 last?
The Huawei Honor 20 battery has a capacity of 3750 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Huawei Honor 20 available?
The Huawei Honor 20 is available in 2 colours: Black and Blue.
When was the Huawei Honor 20 release date?
The Huawei Honor 20 was unveiled on Tuesday, May 21, 2019.
Which camera does the Huawei Honor 20 have?
The Huawei Honor 20 has a quad rear camera and its main sensor is Sony IMX586 Exmor RS with a resolution of 48Mpx.
Add to compare
- Huawei Honor 20Global · 6GB · 128GB · L21
- Poco X3 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsHuawei Honor 20Global · 6GB · 128GB · L21
- Poco X3 NFCGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsHuawei Honor 20Global · 6GB · 128GB · L21
- Huawei Honor View 20Global · 6GB · 128GB · L29vsHuawei Honor 20Global · 6GB · 128GB · L21
- Xiaomi Mi 9TGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsHuawei Honor 20Global · 6GB · 128GB · L21
- Huawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71AvsHuawei Honor 20Global · 6GB · 128GB · L21
- Realme 7 ProGlobal · 8GB · 128GBvsHuawei Honor 20Global · 6GB · 128GB · L21
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 7.1 Design & Materials
- 7.8 Performance & Hardware
- 8.0 Camera
- 7.5 Connectivity
- 5.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.