- 6.26"FHD+84% useful19.5:9
- 174 g 74.0 mm 154.3 mm 7.9 mm
- Kirin 980 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v9 485.384
- 3750 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX586 Exmor RS 234SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Technical sheet of Huawei Nova 5T
Finding the best price for the Huawei Nova 5T is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Huawei Nova 5T at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Aliases||Yale-L71A, Honor 20, Yale-L61A|
|Release date||October 2019, 1 year ago|
Huawei Nova 5T prices
Design & Materials of Huawei Nova 5T
74.0 mm • 154.3 mm • 7.9 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||84 %|
|Materials||Glass , Metal|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 px • FHD+|
|Density||412 ppi • Very high density|
- Virtual 9.1 Surround Sound powered by Histen 6.0
Performance & Hardware of Huawei Nova 5T
|Model||Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980|
|CPU||2x Cortex•A76 2.6 GHz + 2x Cortex•A76 1.92 GHz + 4x Cortex•A55 1.8 GHz|
485.384 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 91% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 2.1|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
|Notifications LED||LED Notifications|
Camera of Huawei Nova 5T
Quad rear camera
|Sensor||Sony IMX586 Exmor RS|
|ISO||50 - 204800|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 16 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 960 fps|
- Phase detection with Dual Pixel
- 1/2" sensor size
- 4 in 1 pixel size (12MP 1,6 μm)
- Zoom: optic 3X
- Zoom: hybrid 5X
- Zoom: digital 30X
- Second rear camera wide angle 117°
- Fourth rear camera 2MP Macro lens f/2.4 aperture
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Huawei Nova 5T
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B6 (800), B8 (900), B19 (800)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi, Beidou, QZSS, Galileo, GPS (L1+L5), Galileo (E1+E5a)|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
0.840 W/Kg on head,
1.290 W/Kg on body|
The European Union sets a limit of 2 W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue.
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Huawei Nova 5T
|Fast charge||Yes , 22.0W|
- 5%Two days or more
- 35%More than one day
- 51%One day
- 9%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Huawei Nova 5T
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 85%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 9%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 62%Every two months or less
- 33%Every six months
- 5%Once a year
User reviews about the Huawei Nova 5T
Latest reviews added
- konstantinos8711Huawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71A4 months agoThis Phone is has good value and still supports google services unlike huawei's latest phones.
Good Design | Small Battery 3750mah
Comfortable on the hand | 128gb storage (you cant use a micro-sd so if you need a phone with
Compact Desing | lots of storage but you can use cloud services)this storage is more
Performance for the money | than enough for everyday use
FHD+ Display (this means good resolution) |Pros
- Good Camera
- Latest EMUI
- Fast Charge
- FHD+ resolution (runs games like pubg very well)
- Small Battery
- Bad Speaker
- 128gb storage only (no Micro-sd support)
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Huawei Nova 5T.
What are the features of the Huawei Nova 5T?
These are the main features and specifications of the Huawei Nova 5T:
- Screen: 6.26" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 px · FHD+
- RAM: 6GB - 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Processor: Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 980
What is the price of Huawei Nova 5T?
The Huawei Nova 5T price in United States is 371$. Below you can see the current price for the Huawei Nova 5T:
- Huawei Nova 5T - Global · 6GB · 128GB · L71A: $ 371
How good is the Huawei Nova 5T?
The Huawei Nova 5T has an average score of 9.1 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Huawei Nova 5T last?
The Huawei Nova 5T battery has a capacity of 3750 mAh, and the estimated battery life is one day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Huawei Nova 5T available?
The Huawei Nova 5T is available in 3 colours: Black, Blue and Purple.
When was the Huawei Nova 5T release date?
The Huawei Nova 5T was unveiled on Friday, October 11, 2019.
Which camera does the Huawei Nova 5T have?
The Huawei Nova 5T has a quad rear camera and its main sensor is Sony IMX586 Exmor RS with a resolution of 48Mpx.
Add to compare
- Huawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71A
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsHuawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71AView comparison
- Poco X3 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsHuawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71AView comparison
- Huawei Nova 8China · 8GB · 128GBvsHuawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71AView comparison
- Poco F3Global · 6GB · 128GBvsHuawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71AView comparison
- Poco X3 NFCGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsHuawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71AView comparison
- Huawei Y9aAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · L22vsHuawei Nova 5TGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · L71AView comparison
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 6.6 Design & Materials
- 7.9 Performance & Hardware
- 8.1 Camera
- 7.4 Connectivity
- 5.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.