Technical sheet of LG G8 ThinQ
Finding the best price for the LG G8 ThinQ is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the LG G8 ThinQ at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
LG G8 ThinQ prices
|LG G8 ThinQ • NorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7||$ 273|
|Release date||February 2019, 3 years ago|
Design & Materials of LG G8 ThinQ
71.8 mm • 151.9 mm • 8.4 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||83 %|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP68, MIL-STD-810G|
|Resolution||1440 x 3120 px • WQHD+|
|Density||563 ppi • Very high density|
Crystal Sound OLED
- Remote Unlock: Hand Id
- Unlocking remotely by reading the configuration of the palm
Performance & Hardware of LG G8 ThinQ
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|CPU||1x Kryo 485 2.84 GHz + 3x Kryo 485 2.4 GHz + 4x Kryo 485 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 640 600MHz|
530.000 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 88% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 2.1|
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
|Notifications LED||LED Notifications|
Camera of LG G8 ThinQ
Double rear camera
|Pixel size||1.40 µm|
- 16 Mpx
- ƒ/ 1.9
- Pixel size
- 1.00 µm
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 120 fps|
|Pixel size||1.22 µm|
- Third camera 12MP
- Third camera f/2.6 aperture
- Third camera Telephoto 2X
- Third camera pixel size 1.0μm
- Second camera Wide camera 136º
- TOF (Time Of Flight) 3D camera
- Wide angle lens 80°
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of LG G8 ThinQ
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B14 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B25 (1900+), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B29 (700), B30 (2300), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B46 (TDD 5200), B48 (TDD 3600), B66 (1700/2100), B71 (600)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
0.482 W/Kg on head,
1.587 W/Kg on body|
The European Union sets a limit of 2 W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue.
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of LG G8 ThinQ
|Fast charge||Yes , 18.0W|
- 0%Two days or more
- 5%More than one day
- 71%One day
- 24%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of LG G8 ThinQ
Android 9.0 Pie
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 10%It comes with a clean operating system
- 67%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 24%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 29%Every two months or less
- 29%Every six months
- 24%Once a year
User reviews about the LG G8 ThinQ
Latest reviews added
- emmiskylurdLG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM710 months agoThis is just awesome, it is snappy gig beautiful and works for the price it beat anything
Just that id love to have my swipe gestures permanent cause the system changes it whenever you restart your phone. The battery wont last you a day if you love high end gamesPros
- Every other thing
- Quad dac is
- Design and materials
- System ui
- Isn't that bad
- Nothing else
- jesus-mina-galdeano-621b0109d25d4LG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM729 days ago
Add to compare
- LG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7
- LG G8X ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsLG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7From $ 273View comparison
- LG V50 ThinQ 5GKorea · 6GB · 128GB · V500NvsLG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7From $ 273View comparison
- POCO X3 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 249vsLG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7From $ 273View comparison
- LG V40 ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 1,041vsLG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7From $ 273View comparison
- LG G8s ThinQGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · MG810EAWFrom $ 352vsLG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7From $ 273View comparison
- LG V60 ThinQGlobal · 8GB · 128GBvsLG G8 ThinQNorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7From $ 273View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the LG G8 ThinQ.
What are the features of the LG G8 ThinQ?
These are the main features and specifications of the LG G8 ThinQ:
- Screen: 6.1" Oled
- Resolution: 1440 x 3120 px · WQHD+
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
What is the price of LG G8 ThinQ?
The LG G8 ThinQ price in United States is 273$. Below you can see the current price for the LG G8 ThinQ:
- LG G8 ThinQ - NorthAmerica · 6GB · 128GB · LMG820QM7: $ 273
How good is the LG G8 ThinQ?
The LG G8 ThinQ has an average score of 9.6 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the LG G8 ThinQ last?
The LG G8 ThinQ battery has a capacity of 3500 mAh, and the estimated battery life is one day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the LG G8 ThinQ available?
The LG G8 ThinQ is available in 3 colours: Black, Blue and Gray.
When was the LG G8 ThinQ release date?
The LG G8 ThinQ was unveiled on Sunday, February 24, 2019.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- New opinion 29 days ago
- 7.5 Design & Materials
- 7.6 Performance & Hardware
- 6.5 Camera
- 8.2 Connectivity
- 4.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.