Technical sheet of Motorola Moto E6S
Finding the best price for the Motorola Moto E6S is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Motorola Moto E6S at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||March 2020, 1 year ago|
Motorola Moto E6S prices
Design & Materials of Motorola Moto E6S
73.0 mm • 155.6 mm • 8.5 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||80 %|
|Type||TFT LCD (IPS)|
|Resolution||720 x 1560 px • HD+|
|Density||282 ppi • Medium Density|
Performance & Hardware of Motorola Moto E6S
|Model||MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762|
|CPU||4x Cortex•A53 2.0 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 1.5 GHz|
92.411 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 55% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Independent SD slot|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
|Notifications LED||LED Notifications|
Camera of Motorola Moto E6S
Double rear camera
|Pixel size||1.12 µm|
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 1.75 µm
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
|Pixel size||1.12 µm|
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Motorola Moto E6S
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B20 (800), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n|
|Version||Bluetooth 4.2 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, SUPL, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Software of Motorola Moto E6S
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 25%It comes with a clean operating system
- 63%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 13%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 67%Every two months or less
- 33%Every six months
- 0%Once a year
User reviews about the Motorola Moto E6S
Latest reviews added
- AutoI do not recommend it
Everything good the first days, but with time (a couple of days after turning it on for the first time) it starts to slow down, the fingerprint unlocking begins to react late: / The screen is large yes. But the quality is bad for the size of that screen at least it should be 1080p The battery is very low for a phone today And the camera disappointed me, it seems to record at low fps, it hangs, it does not capture colors well, it looks blurry, does not focus, and worse the front camera Connectivity is bad wifi dataPros
- AutoCheap but outdated
It is a cheap mobile but it does not have much power for the demands of 2021. The 2GB of RAM version is adjusted to the requirements of today's apps.Pros
- It has a powerful, but outdated processor
- Usually open and handle multitasking well
- Bokeh and Macro effect with fast focus
- The battery can last a day
- Good screen colors
- Pure Android
- The chamber has non-resistant plastics
- The carcass is fragile
- The system slows down over time
- RAM is minimal for everyday use
- It does not have an image stabilizer
- Doesn't update Android to Android 10 or higher
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Motorola Moto E6S.
What are the features of the Motorola Moto E6S?
These are the main features and specifications of the Motorola Moto E6S:
- Screen: 6.1" TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 px · HD+
- RAM: 2GB - 4GB
- Storage: 32GB - 64GB
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
What is the price of Motorola Moto E6S?
The price of the Motorola Moto E6S in United States varies between 111$ and 181$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Motorola Moto E6S versions:
- Motorola Moto E6S - Global · 2GB · 32GB: $ 111
- Motorola Moto E6S - NorthAmerica · 4GB · 64GB: $ 181
- Motorola Moto E6S - NorthAmerica · 3GB · 32GB: $ 148
- Motorola Moto E6S - Brazil · 4GB · 64GB: $ 156
How good is the Motorola Moto E6S?
The Motorola Moto E6S has an average score of 5.9 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Motorola Moto E6S last?
The Motorola Moto E6S battery has a capacity of 3000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is one day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Motorola Moto E6S available?
The Motorola Moto E6S is available in 2 colours: Blue and Red.
When was the Motorola Moto E6S release date?
The Motorola Moto E6S was unveiled on Monday, March 16, 2020.
Add to compare
- Motorola Moto E6SGlobal · 2GB · 32GB
- Motorola Moto E7 PlusGlobal · 4GB · 64GBvsMotorola Moto E6SGlobal · 2GB · 32GB
- Samsung Galaxy A10India · 2GB · 32GB · A105FZvsMotorola Moto E6SGlobal · 2GB · 32GB
- Samsung Galaxy A01Global · 2GB · 16GB · A015FvsMotorola Moto E6SGlobal · 2GB · 32GB
- Xiaomi Redmi 9CGlobal · 2GB · 32GBvsMotorola Moto E6SGlobal · 2GB · 32GB
- Xiaomi Redmi 9AGlobal · 2GB · 32GBvsMotorola Moto E6SGlobal · 2GB · 32GB
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 4.0 Design & Materials
- 5.5 Performance & Hardware
- 4.4 Camera
- 4.8 Connectivity
- 3.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.