New: deals from $ 440
In %number% stores
Technical sheet of Motorola Edge 20 Pro
Finding the best price for the Motorola Edge 20 Pro is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Motorola Edge 20 Pro at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Motorola Edge 20 Pro prices
|Motorola Edge 20 Pro • International · 12GB · 256GB||$ 440|
|Motorola Edge 20 Pro • International · 12GB · 128GB|
|Release date||July 2021, 1 year ago|
Design & Materials of Motorola Edge 20 Pro
76.0 mm • 163.0 mm • 7.9 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||87 %|
|Materials||Glass , Metal|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||393 ppi • High Density|
Performance & Hardware of Motorola Edge 20 Pro
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 (SM8250-AC)|
|CPU||1x Cortex•A77 3.20 GHz + 3x Cortex•A77 2.4 GHz + 4x Cortex•A55 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 650|
722.864 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 91% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 3.1|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
Camera of Motorola Edge 20 Pro
Triple rear camera
|Pixel size||0.70 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-9 (3x3)|
- Telephoto lens
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 3.4
- Pixel size
- Wide Angle + Macro
- 16 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 960 fps|
|Pixel size||0.70 µm|
- 5X optical Zoom
- 119˚ Ultra wide angle lens
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Motorola Edge 20 Pro
|5G||n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n7 (2600), n8 (900), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n41 (2500), n66 (1700), n77 (3700), n78 (3500)|
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B32 (1500), B34 (TDD 2100), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B42 (TDD 3500), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac, WiFi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.1 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BeiDou (B1), Galileo (E1+E5a), BeiDou (B2)|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
- No official network bands
Battery of Motorola Edge 20 Pro
|Fast charge||Yes , 30.0W|
- 9%Two days or more
- 64%More than one day
- 27%One day
- 0%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Motorola Edge 20 Pro
Red Velvet Cake
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 27%It comes with a clean operating system
- 73%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 78%Every two months or less
- 11%Every six months
- 11%Once a year
User reviews about the Motorola Edge 20 Pro
Latest reviews added
- dianapaina923Motorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GB10 months agoMaybe
It is an excellent mobile in many aspects, it has a good screen, good performance, an acceptable battery and it is very fluid.
However, it fails in aspects such as the sound that is heard well but it is not stereo and then the cameras that are not bad, however, are inferior to the range in which the device is.
Also the absence of wireless charging for example just like the IP68.
I think it's not bad, if those aspects don't matter too much to you.Pros
- 5X Optical Zoom
- Wireless Charging
- theus13065Motorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GB21 days agoAutoTop cell phone, runs the heaviest game at maximum and doesn't heat up at all, very good screen and battery too.
Very top cell phone, plenty of power for any app or playstore game. Good battery and screens, leaves something to be desired in night photos, the post processing is horrible and as much as the photo comes out good, the post processing shits on it leaving it all blurred.Pros
- Hardware, screen, ram and internal memory
- Battery, cameras, mobile network connection.
- TecnoBetoMotorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 128GB2 months ago
Add to compare
- Motorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GB
- Motorola Moto G200 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 348vsMotorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GBFrom $ 440View comparison
- Xiaomi 11T ProGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 403vsMotorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GBFrom $ 440View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FEGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · 4GFrom $ 366vsMotorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GBFrom $ 440View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · SM-A536BFrom $ 332vsMotorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GBFrom $ 440View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S22 UltraGlobal · 8GB · 128GB · SM-S908BFrom $ 859vsMotorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GBFrom $ 440View comparison
- Xiaomi 11TGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 320vsMotorola Moto Edge 20 ProInternational · 12GB · 256GBFrom $ 440View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro.
What are the features of the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro?
These are the main features and specifications of the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro:
- Screen: 6.7" Oled
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 128GB - 256GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 (SM8250-AC)
What is the price of Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro?
The Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro price in United States is 440$. Below you can see the current price for the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro:
How good is the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro?
The Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro has an average score of 8.8 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro last?
The Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro available?
The Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro is available in 4 colours: Black, White, Blue and Cyan.
When was the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro release date?
The Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro was unveiled on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Does the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro have 5G?
Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro has 5G on 12 bands: n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n7 (2600), n8 (900), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n41 (2500), n66 (1700), n77 (3700) and n78 (3500).
Which camera does the Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro have?
The Motorola Moto Edge 20 Pro has a triple rear camera and its main sensor is Samsung S5KHM2 with a resolution of 108Mpx.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- New opinion 21 days ago
- Version 6 months ago
- Name, Storage 6 months ago
- 7.6 Design & Materials
- 8.1 Performance & Hardware
- 7.8 Camera
- 8.4 Connectivity
- 6.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.