Technical sheet of Motorola Moto G200 5G
Finding the best price for the Motorola Moto G200 5G is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Motorola Moto G200 5G at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Motorola Moto G200 5G prices
|Motorola Moto G200 5G • Global · 8GB · 128GB||$ 487|
|Release date||November 2021, 2 years ago|
Design & Materials of Motorola Moto G200 5G
75.5 mm•168.1 mm•8.9 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||86 %|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP52|
|Resolution||1080 x 2460 px • FHD+|
|Density||395 ppi • High Density|
Performance & Hardware of Motorola Moto G200 5G
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+|
|CPU||1x Cortex X1 3.0GHz + 3x Cortex A78 2.42GHz + 4x Cortex A55 1.8GHz|
916.600 • Antutu v10
Overall performance better than 91% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 3.1|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
Camera of Motorola Moto G200 5G
Triple rear camera
|Pixel size||0.70 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-9 (3x3)|
- 13 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 1.12 µm
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 1.75 µm
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 960 fps|
|Pixel size||1.00 µm|
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Motorola Moto G200 5G
|5G||n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n7 (2600), n8 (900), n20 (800), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n40 (2300), n41 (2500), n66 (1700), n78 (3500), n79 (4700)|
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B32 (1500), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B42 (TDD 3500), B43 (TDD 3700), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac, WiFi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.2 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, SUPL, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
Battery of Motorola Moto G200 5G
|Fast charge||Yes , 33.0W|
- 15%Two days or more
- 35%More than one day
- 25%One day
- 25%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Motorola Moto G200 5G
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 30%It comes with a clean operating system
- 65%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 5%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 24%Every two months or less
- 53%Every six months
- 18%Once a year
User reviews about the Motorola Moto G200 5G
Latest reviews added
- AutoGood Smartphone in 2023
It is a good Smartphone, if what you are looking for is games with the Snapdragon 888+ it will always have advantages of a high-end in: 8k recording that I have not normally seen in a Snapdragon 7 plus gen 2 since the last mentioned gives a higher score in AnTuTuPros
- 144hz screen, good colors to be ips
- pure android
- camera, ultra pixel photos, 1.00 µm
- ips screen
- no memory expansion
- One of the three cameras is marketing,2 megapixels
- It gets hot
- 33w charge, for the price I expected more
- Software, for the price I expected Android 13
Add to compare
- Motorola Moto G200 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GB
- Motorola Moto G82Global · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 204vsMotorola Moto G200 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 487View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S22Global · 8GB · 128GB · SM-S901BFrom $ 440vsMotorola Moto G200 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 487View comparison
- Poco F5Global · 8GB · 256GBFrom $ 329vsMotorola Moto G200 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 487View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 241vsMotorola Moto G200 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 487View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5GGlobal · 8GB · 256GBFrom $ 309vsMotorola Moto G200 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 487View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 230vsMotorola Moto G200 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 487View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Motorola Moto G200 5G.
What are the features of the Motorola Moto G200 5G?
These are the main features and specifications of the Motorola Moto G200 5G:
- Screen: 6.8" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 px · FHD+
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+
What is the price of Motorola Moto G200 5G?
The Motorola Moto G200 5G price in United States is 487$. Below you can see the current price for the Motorola Moto G200 5G:
How good is the Motorola Moto G200 5G?
The Motorola Moto G200 5G has an average score of 8.7 based on Kimovil user ratings.
- Camera quality
- Gaming experience
How long does the battery of the Motorola Moto G200 5G last?
The Motorola Moto G200 5G battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Motorola Moto G200 5G available?
The Motorola Moto G200 5G is available in 2 colours: Blue and Green.
When was the Motorola Moto G200 5G release date?
The Motorola Moto G200 5G was unveiled on Thursday, November 18, 2021.
Does the Motorola Moto G200 5G have 5G?
Motorola Moto G200 5G has 5G on 14 bands: n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n7 (2600), n8 (900), n20 (800), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n40 (2300), n41 (2500), n66 (1700), n78 (3500) and n79 (4700).
Which camera does the Motorola Moto G200 5G have?
The Motorola Moto G200 5G has a triple rear camera and its main sensor is Samsung S5KHM2 with a resolution of 108Mpx.