Technical sheet of Motorola Moto G31
Finding the best price for the Motorola Moto G31 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Motorola Moto G31 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Motorola Moto G31 prices
|Release date||November 2021, 1 year ago|
Design & Materials of Motorola Moto G31
73.9 mm • 161.9 mm • 8.6 mmPrint 3D Model
See more details
|Usable surface||82 %|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP52|
See more details
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||411 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of Motorola Moto G31
|Model||MediaTek Helio G85 (MT6769V/CZ)|
|CPU||2x Cortex•A75 2.0 GHz + 6x Cortex•A55 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Arm Mali-G52 MC2 950MHz|
200.000 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 61% of devices
See more details
|Type||eMMC 5.1 Storage|
|SD Slot||Yes , Independent SD slot|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the front|
Camera of Motorola Moto G31
Triple rear camera
|Pixel size||0.64 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.0
- Pixel size
- 1.12 µm
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 1.75 µm
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 120 fps|
|Pixel size||1.12 µm|
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Motorola Moto G31
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B32 (1500), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||CDMA BC0 (800), CDMA BC1 (1900), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, SUPL, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Motorola Moto G31
See more details
|Fast charge||Yes , 10.0W|
- 10%Two days or more
- 70%More than one day
- 20%One day
- 0%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Motorola Moto G31
Red Velvet Cake
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 20%It comes with a clean operating system
- 70%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 10%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 33%Every two months or less
- 44%Every six months
- 11%Once a year
User reviews about the Motorola Moto G31
Latest reviews added
- gurkiran-singh-61af179a9ab9cMotorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-21 year ago
- diego.ariassantamariaMotorola Moto G31Latam · 4GB · 128GB · XT2173-31 month agoAutoI did not like
Personally, the design is horrible, I don't like the texture on the back cover, apart from its color, which I have is gray, which is not pretty at all, the screen is acceptable, its cameras are regular, its processor is just right since although it is true it works for the basics, sometimes it gets desperate because of how slow it is, the support is meh, its battery is good since it spent the whole day quietly but I have to admit that it bothers me that it only comes with 10 charging watts, in short, a cell phone that is more aimed at an undemanding audience, who wants to use it to consume multimedia contentView original review
- clashroyalehr40Motorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-22 months agoAutoIt is good for social networks and not so demanding games
The cell phone worked well with social networks and not very demanding games, but when I installed games like free fire, it started to get stuck and gave some very noticeable jerks, apart from the fact that it took time to open the games, and worse when I updated it to android 12Pros
- The screen
- The camera
View original review
- The power
- The type of storage
- The resistance
Add to compare
- Motorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-2
- Motorola Moto G41Global · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 161vsMotorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-2From $ 139View comparison
- Motorola Moto G32Global · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 144vsMotorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-2From $ 139View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi 10CGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · NFCFrom $ 114vsMotorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-2From $ 139View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11Global · 4GB · 64GB · NFCFrom $ 145vsMotorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-2From $ 139View comparison
- Motorola Moto G52Global · 4GB · 128GBFrom $ 184vsMotorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-2From $ 139View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A13Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137FFrom $ 150vsMotorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-2From $ 139View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Motorola Moto G31.
What are the features of the Motorola Moto G31?
These are the main features and specifications of the Motorola Moto G31:
- Screen: 6.4" AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB - 128GB
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 (MT6769V/CZ)
What is the price of Motorola Moto G31?
The price of the Motorola Moto G31 in United States varies between 138$ and 261$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Motorola Moto G31 versions:
How good is the Motorola Moto G31?
The Motorola Moto G31 has an average score of 8.6 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Motorola Moto G31 last?
The Motorola Moto G31 battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Motorola Moto G31 available?
The Motorola Moto G31 is available in 2 colours: Black and Gray.
When was the Motorola Moto G31 release date?
The Motorola Moto G31 was unveiled on Thursday, November 18, 2021.
Which camera does the Motorola Moto G31 have?
The Motorola Moto G31 has a triple rear camera and its main sensor is Samsung S5KJN1 with a resolution of 50Mpx.