Technical sheet of Motorola Moto G30
Finding the best price for the Motorola Moto G30 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Motorola Moto G30 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Motorola Moto G30 prices
|Release date||February 2021, 2 years ago|
Design & Materials of Motorola Moto G30
75.7 mm•165.2 mm•9.2 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||81 %|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP52|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 px • HD+|
|Density||270 ppi • Medium Density|
Performance & Hardware of Motorola Moto G30
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 662|
|CPU||4x Kryo 260 2.0 GHz + 4x Kryo 260 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 610|
170.968 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 56% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
Camera of Motorola Moto G30
Quad rear camera
|Pixel size||0.70 µm|
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 1.12 µm
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 1.75 µm
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 1.75 µm
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 60 fps|
|Pixel size||1.12 µm|
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Motorola Moto G30
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, SUPL, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
- No official network bands
Battery of Motorola Moto G30
|Fast charge||Yes , 15.0W|
- 40%Two days or more
- 53%More than one day
- 0%One day
- 7%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Motorola Moto G30
Red Velvet Cake
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 27%It comes with a clean operating system
- 73%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 62%Every two months or less
- 31%Every six months
- 8%Once a year
User reviews about the Motorola Moto G30
Latest reviews added
- Budget Phone!
Don't expect much, has good battery life and gets through messaging and browsing, if that's all you want.
Multitasking is so-so- budget phone.
Don't play games so can't comment.
Camera - all cameras (main, wide, selfie) miss focus at times even in bright, night is tough. Acceptable, maybe.Pros
- Plastic, so light
- Storage Speed
- AutoIt's good, but only at the beginning or if it's used for basic things
I bought this phone when it was just released for about $33,000 Argentine pesos, which is equivalent to about $200-250 dollars, since I was looking for a decent and cheap option. The first few months it worked great, but as the months went by it got much worse. Approximately after 6 months the battery began to degrade very quickly, at first it lasted more than a day but now it doesn't last half and it also overheats and gets stuck a lot with any application or even on the home screen but with what The one that gets stuck the most is with games especially, regardless of whether it is a demanding game or not. Likewise, something good to highlight is the camera, if you install another one that is not the one that comes by default, it works very well, especially for recording videos because it can be recorded at 1080p 60fps. The internet connection is not very good but it is not exaggeratedly bad either, it is to be expected for the price it has, as well as the GPS which, although I did not use it much, was not bad. I only recommend this cell phone if it is going to be used in a basic way such as making calls, sending messages, taking photos, etc. because for games there are better options than this, cheaper, with better performance and a screen like the samsung galaxy s20 fe since today the moto g30 costs more than $500 dollars (at least in Argentina) and is very expensive for the quality what's wrong with it.Pros
- The camera (not the one that comes by default)
- The interface can be modified a lot
- The battery (if not used much)
- space, 128GB
- the processor
- The 4GB of RAM
- The screen
- The button for the Google assistant
- The battery (degrades with a lot of use)
Add to compare
- Motorola Moto G30International · 4GB · 128GB · XT2129-2
- Samsung Galaxy A12Global · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A125FFrom $ 177vsMotorola Moto G30International · 4GB · 128GB · XT2129-2From $ 224View comparison
- Motorola Moto G42Global · 4GB · 128GBFrom $ 156vsMotorola Moto G30International · 4GB · 128GB · XT2129-2From $ 224View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A23 5GGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A236BFrom $ 206vsMotorola Moto G30International · 4GB · 128GB · XT2129-2From $ 224View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11Global · 4GB · 64GB · NFCFrom $ 158vsMotorola Moto G30International · 4GB · 128GB · XT2129-2From $ 224View comparison
- Motorola Moto G31Global · 4GB · 64GB · XT2173-2From $ 114vsMotorola Moto G30International · 4GB · 128GB · XT2129-2From $ 224View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi 10Global · 4GB · 64GB · NFCFrom $ 141vsMotorola Moto G30International · 4GB · 128GB · XT2129-2From $ 224View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Motorola Moto G30.
What are the features of the Motorola Moto G30?
These are the main features and specifications of the Motorola Moto G30:
- Screen: 6.5" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 px · HD+
- RAM: 4GB - 6GB
- Storage: 64GB - 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
What is the price of Motorola Moto G30?
The price of the Motorola Moto G30 in United States varies between 178$ and 247$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Motorola Moto G30 versions:
How good is the Motorola Moto G30?
The Motorola Moto G30 has an average score of 8.2 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Motorola Moto G30 last?
The Motorola Moto G30 battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Motorola Moto G30 available?
The Motorola Moto G30 is currently only available in Phantom black.
When was the Motorola Moto G30 release date?
The Motorola Moto G30 was unveiled on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.