- 6.57"FHD+84% useful20:9
- 184 g 75.5 mm 163.8 mm 8.1 mm
- Dimensity 800 Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 325.776
- 4000 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.7 IMX586 Exmor RS 234SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 10 Q ColorOS 7.1 (Android 10)
Technical sheet of Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
Finding the best price for the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||October 2020, 1 year ago|
Oppo Reno4 Z 5G prices
Design & Materials of Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
75.5 mm • 163.8 mm • 8.1 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||84 %|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||401 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
|Model||MediaTek Dimensity 800 MT6873|
|CPU||4x Cortex•A76 2.0 GHz + 4x Cortex•A55 2.0 GHz|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G57 MP4|
325.776 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 81% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 2.1|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
Camera of Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
Quad rear camera
|Sensor||Sony IMX586 Exmor RS|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- Black & white
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 120 fps|
|Sensor||Sony IMX471 Exmor RS|
|Pixel size||1.00 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 6P lens
- Ultra wide angle lens 119º
- Second front camera 2MP
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
|5G||n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n7 (2600), n8 (900), n20 (800), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n40 (2300), n41 (2500), n77 (3700), n78 (3500)|
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B6 (800), B8 (900), B19 (800)|
|2G||B3 (1800), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
Battery of Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
|Fast charge||Yes , 18.0W|
- 0%Two days or more
- 14%More than one day
- 71%One day
- 14%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
ColorOS 7.1 (Android 10)
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 86%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 14%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 50%Every two months or less
- 50%Every six months
- 0%Once a year
User reviews about the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G
Latest reviews added
- one of the best budget phones on 2021 with a pair of top qualities.Pros
- The speed. 8GB RAM make a really fluid experience
- UI is nice and light, android 11 improves all
- IPS quality
- photo quality on day, accurate colors, fast shoot
- wi-fi range
- front design with two notches
- audio mono
- cheap plastic frames
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G.
What are the features of the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G?
These are the main features and specifications of the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G:
- Screen: 6.57" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 MT6873
What is the price of Oppo Reno4 Z 5G?
The Oppo Reno4 Z 5G price in United States is 281$. Below you can see the current price for the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G:
- Oppo Reno4 Z 5G - Global · 8GB · 128GB: $ 281
How good is the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G?
The Oppo Reno4 Z 5G has an average score of 8.3 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G last?
The Oppo Reno4 Z 5G battery has a capacity of 4000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is one day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G available?
The Oppo Reno4 Z 5G is available in 2 colours: Black and White.
When was the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G release date?
The Oppo Reno4 Z 5G was unveiled on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
Does the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G have 5G?
Oppo Reno4 Z 5G has 5G on 13 bands: n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n7 (2600), n8 (900), n20 (800), n28b (700), n28a (700), n38 (2600), n40 (2300), n41 (2500), n77 (3700) and n78 (3500).
Which camera does the Oppo Reno4 Z 5G have?
The Oppo Reno4 Z 5G has a quad rear camera and its main sensor is Sony IMX586 Exmor RS with a resolution of 48Mpx.
Add to compare
- Oppo Reno4 Z 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GB
- Poco X3 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsOppo Reno4 Z 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 11 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsOppo Reno4 Z 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · SM-A526BvsOppo Reno4 Z 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 10T LiteGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsOppo Reno4 Z 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsOppo Reno4 Z 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5GGlobal · 4GB · 128GB · SM-A326BvsOppo Reno4 Z 5GGlobal · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 7.4 Design & Materials
- 7.2 Performance & Hardware
- 7.8 Camera
- 8.7 Connectivity
- 5.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.