- 198 g 77.1 mm 162.6 mm 7.9 mm
- SnapD. 855 Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 256 GB
- v8 416.057
- 4500 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.5-2.4 SAK2L4 234SELF 10 Mpx · ƒ/1.9
- Android 12 Snow Cone Android 12
Technical sheet of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
Finding the best price for the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G prices
|Release date||February 2019, 3 years ago|
Design & Materials of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
77.1 mm • 162.6 mm • 7.9 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||89 %|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP68|
|Resolution||1440 x 3040 px • WQHD+|
|Density||502 ppi • Very high density|
- AKG Speakers
Performance & Hardware of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|CPU||1x Kryo 485 2.84 GHz + 3x Kryo 485 2.4 GHz + 4x Kryo 485 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 640 600MHz|
416.057 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 81% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 3.0|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in screen|
Camera of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
Quad rear camera
|Pixel size||1.40 µm|
- Telephoto lens
- 13 Mpx
- Samsung S5K3M3
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 1.00 µm
- Sensor size
- 16 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- ToF 3D sensor
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 960 fps|
|Pixel size||1.22 µm|
- Second rear camera
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 45º angle lens
- Third rear camera
- Aperture f/2.2
- Ultra Wide 123º angle lens
- Video recording 4K
- Second camera 8MP
- Second camera aperture f/2.2
- Dual Pixel AF
- Fourth rear camera
- Samsung Electronics hQVGA 3D depth sensing camera
- for virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
|5G||n41 (2500), n71 (600), n260 mmWave (39GHz), n261 mmWave (28GHz)|
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B14 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B25 (1900+), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B46 (TDD 5200), B66 (1700/2100), B71 (600)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||CDMA BC0 (800), CDMA BC1 (1900), CDMA BC10 (800 Secondary), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Single SIM (Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac, WiFi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
Battery of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
|Fast charge||Yes , 25.0W|
- 9%Two days or more
- 45%More than one day
- 27%One day
- 9%Less than a day
- 9%Less than half day
Software of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 17%It comes with a clean operating system
- 75%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 8%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 40%Every two months or less
- 50%Every six months
- 10%Once a year
User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
Latest reviews added
- T-VIRUSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GGlobal · 8GB · 256GB · G977B3 years agoexcellent performance, but horrible battery life
battery life: the device lasted only 2 hours in my heavy usage benchmark
in addition, it lasted 9 hours in my everyday use benchmark
weight: this device is very light and most of the time you probably wont even realize you are carrying it
design: i really wish the device was thicker and had bezels, i need to hold the device with a "claw grip" to avoid touching the screen by mistake
hardware: the Exynos 9820 CPU is seriously powerful, even in power saving mode with the CPU speed limited to 70%, the device doesnt lag or stutter in my tests
the Mali-G76 MP12 has no problem running games like ARK or PUBG, even with the graphics maxed out
wireless reverse charging would be useful if the battery had enough capacity to actually run the phone for a whole day
the ugly: no dual sim or expandable memory (good luck when your phone breaks)
doesnt come with a USB cable out of the box (only a type-C to type-C cable)
battery capacity is too low (really needs at least 10,000mah)Pros
- high performance
- great camera
- beautiful display
- doesn't overheat while fast charging
- supports all cell frequencies in most countries
- emergency mode can give you days of battery life
- crap battery life (needs 10,000mah battery)
- not durable (glass SUCKS for building phones)
- lack of accessories (no battery cases)
- features that cant be used (low battery capacity)
- no expandable memory
- no dual sim support
Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5GN. America · 8GB · 256GB · G977U
- Samsung Galaxy S10 PlusGlobal · 8GB · 128GB · G975FFrom $ 294vsSamsung Galaxy S10 5GN. America · 8GB · 256GB · G977UFrom $ 392View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FEGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · 4GFrom $ 349vsSamsung Galaxy S10 5GN. America · 8GB · 256GB · G977UFrom $ 392View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S20 PlusGlobal · 8GB · 128GB · G985FFrom $ 450vsSamsung Galaxy S10 5GN. America · 8GB · 256GB · G977UFrom $ 392View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S10eGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G970FDFrom $ 207vsSamsung Galaxy S10 5GN. America · 8GB · 256GB · G977UFrom $ 392View comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 11Global · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 538vsSamsung Galaxy S10 5GN. America · 8GB · 256GB · G977UFrom $ 392View comparison
- POCO F3Global · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 336vsSamsung Galaxy S10 5GN. America · 8GB · 256GB · G977UFrom $ 392View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.
What are the features of the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G?
These are the main features and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G:
- Screen: 6.7" Amoled
- Resolution: 1440 x 3040 px · WQHD+
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB - 512GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy S10 5G?
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G in United States varies between 392$ and 426$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Samsung Galaxy S10 5G versions:
How good is the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has an average score of 9.4 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G last?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G available?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is available in 2 colours: Black and White.
When was the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G release date?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G was unveiled on Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
Does the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G have 5G?
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has 5G on 4 bands: n41 (2500), n71 (600), n260 mmWave (39GHz) and n261 mmWave (28GHz).
Which camera does the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G have?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has a quad rear camera and its main sensor is Samsung SAK2L4 with a resolution of 12Mpx.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- New opinion 2 months ago
- 8.5 Design & Materials
- 7.3 Performance & Hardware
- 8.1 Camera
- 8.2 Connectivity
- 6.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.