- On Sale
- Similar name 20 days ago
- Features 2 months ago
- Usable surface, Flash, Photos 2 months ago
- Inches 2 months ago
- AnTuTu 2 months ago
- AnTuTu Version 2 months ago
- Selfie Camera, Fast charge, Selfie Camera, Selfie Camera 2 months ago
- Weight, Resolution, Density, Camera, Camera, Camera, Sensor Type, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera, SIM card, SIM card, SIM card, Battery Composition 2 months ago
- Version 2 months ago
- Aspect Ratio, Market, Resolution, Screen Type, Fingerprint 2 months ago
- 5.3 Design & Materials
- 6.3 Performance & Hardware
- 5.6 Camera
- 4.9 Connectivity
- 7.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.