Technical sheet of Ulefone Power 2
Finding the best price for the Ulefone Power 2 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Ulefone Power 2 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Ulefone Power 2 prices
|Release date||March 2017, 6 years ago|
Design & Materials of Ulefone Power 2
77.6 mm•155.0 mm•9.9 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||69 %|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 px • FHD|
|Density||401 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of Ulefone Power 2
|CPU||4x Cortex•A53 1.5 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 1.0 GHz|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T860 MP2|
41.000 • Antutu v?
Overall performance better than 36% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the front|
|Notifications LED||Color LED Notifications|
Camera of Ulefone Power 2
|ISO||100 - 1600|
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
Compara las cámaras de los móviles con fótos técnicas en condiciones de alta y baja luminosidad...
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Ulefone Power 2
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B20 (800)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
Software of Ulefone Power 2
Android 7.0 Nougat
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 35%It comes with a clean operating system
- 59%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 27%Every two months or less
- 47%Every six months
- 13%Once a year
User reviews about the Ulefone Power 2
Latest reviews added
- Great disappointment - one of the worst phones I have had
I was expecting a durable phone with good sensors and connectivity, but I got a very bad phone with a lot of issues:
- even though the battery is big, the SW is not optimized so it can work only for 27-28 hours. I was expecting at least 48 hours.
- The bluetooth connection is not stable, it doesn't connect to my headphone automatically, I have to turn bluetooth off and then on and then it will connect.
- Android Auto doesn't detect the phone
- The GPS reception is very weak. Where my phone can only see 5-6 satellites, a Samsung A5 can see 18!
- The processor is extremely slow! When I start an app it can take 2-3 second till the you can see the UI popping up.
- The 'power on' button sometimes doesn't respond, I can't lock the phone with it, I need to reboot by hard reset (fortunately that works).
- The ringer volume sometimes gets to silent mode, even though the volume level indicates that it is not silent. Phone needs to be rebooted to have it fixed.
Don't buy it!Pros
- Display is OK
- Sound is quite good via headphones
- Fingerprint sensor is responsive
- photo is relatively OK
- stock Android
- battery life
- bluetooth connectivity
- Need to be rebooted to fix volume level
- Need to be rebooted to fix power button
- Extremely slow processor
Add to compare
- Ulefone Power 2Global · 4GB · 64GB
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Ulefone Power 2.
What are the features of the Ulefone Power 2?
These are the main features and specifications of the Ulefone Power 2:
- Screen: 5.5" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 px · FHD
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750T
What is the price of Ulefone Power 2?
There are no prices available for the Ulefone Power 2 in United States.
How good is the Ulefone Power 2?
The Ulefone Power 2 has an average score of 6.0 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Ulefone Power 2 last?
The Ulefone Power 2 battery has a capacity of 6050 mAh, and the estimated battery life is two days or more according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Ulefone Power 2 available?
The Ulefone Power 2 is available in 3 colours: Black, Gold and Gray.
When was the Ulefone Power 2 release date?
The Ulefone Power 2 was unveiled on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.