Technical sheet of Ulefone Power 2
Finding the best price for the Ulefone Power 2 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Ulefone Power 2 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||March 2017, 4 years ago|
Ulefone Power 2 prices
Design & Materials of Ulefone Power 2
77.6 mm • 155.0 mm • 9.9 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||69 %|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 px • FHD|
|Density||401 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of Ulefone Power 2
|CPU||4x Cortex•A53 1.5 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 1.0 GHz|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T860 MP2|
41.000 • Antutu v?
Overall performance better than 37% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the front|
|Notifications LED||Color LED Notifications|
Camera of Ulefone Power 2
|ISO||100 - 1600|
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Ulefone Power 2
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B20 (800)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
Battery of Ulefone Power 2
- 50%Two days or more
- 33%More than one day
- 17%One day
- 0%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Ulefone Power 2
Android 7.0 Nougat
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 35%It comes with a clean operating system
- 59%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 27%Every two months or less
- 47%Every six months
- 13%Once a year
User reviews about the Ulefone Power 2
Latest reviews added
- Great disappointment - one of the worst phones I have had
I was expecting a durable phone with good sensors and connectivity, but I got a very bad phone with a lot of issues:
- even though the battery is big, the SW is not optimized so it can work only for 27-28 hours. I was expecting at least 48 hours.
- The bluetooth connection is not stable, it doesn't connect to my headphone automatically, I have to turn bluetooth off and then on and then it will connect.
- Android Auto doesn't detect the phone
- The GPS reception is very weak. Where my phone can only see 5-6 satellites, a Samsung A5 can see 18!
- The processor is extremely slow! When I start an app it can take 2-3 second till the you can see the UI popping up.
- The 'power on' button sometimes doesn't respond, I can't lock the phone with it, I need to reboot by hard reset (fortunately that works).
- The ringer volume sometimes gets to silent mode, even though the volume level indicates that it is not silent. Phone needs to be rebooted to have it fixed.
Don't buy it!Pros
- Display is OK
- Sound is quite good via headphones
- Fingerprint sensor is responsive
- photo is relatively OK
- stock Android
- battery life
- bluetooth connectivity
- Need to be rebooted to fix volume level
- Need to be rebooted to fix power button
- Extremely slow processor
Add to compare
- Ulefone Power 24GB · 64GB
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 4.5 Design & Materials
- 4.8 Performance & Hardware
- 3.9 Camera
- 4.5 Connectivity
- 8.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.