- 6.81"LCD IPSFHD+19.5:9
- 492 g 85.4 mm 183.7 mm 20.8 mm
- Helio G95 Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 256 GB
- v9 353.265
- 13200 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX582 Exmor RS 234SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 11 Red Velvet Cake Android 11
Technical sheet of Ulefone Power Armor 13
Finding the best price for the Ulefone Power Armor 13 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Ulefone Power Armor 13 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Ulefone Power Armor 13 prices
|Ulefone Power Armor 13 • Global · 8GB · 256GB||$ 309|
|Release date||July 2021, 1 year ago|
Design & Materials of Ulefone Power Armor 13
85.4 mm • 183.7 mm • 20.8 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||72 %|
|Materials||Rugged Smartphone, Polycarbonate|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP68, MIL-STD-810G , IP69K|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||386 ppi • High Density|
- AW88194 chipset
Performance & Hardware of Ulefone Power Armor 13
|Model||MediaTek Helio G95|
|CPU||2x Cortex•A76 2.05 GHz + 6x Cortex•A55 1.95 GHz|
|GPU||Arm Mali-G76 3EEMC4720 MHz|
353.265 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 77% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 2.1|
|SD Slot||Yes , Slot for SD or second SIM card|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
Camera of Ulefone Power Armor 13
Quad rear camera
|Sensor||Sony IMX582 Exmor RS|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 8 Mpx
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
- Infrared distance measure
- Ultra wide angle 120º
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Ulefone Power Armor 13
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B25 (1900+), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B46 (TDD 5200), B66 (1700/2100)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||CDMA BC0 (800), CDMA BC1 (1900), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
- No official network bands
Battery of Ulefone Power Armor 13
|Fast charge||Yes , 33.0W|
- 90%Two days or more
- 10%More than one day
- 0%One day
- 0%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Ulefone Power Armor 13
Red Velvet Cake
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 80%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 20%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Every two months or less
- 75%Every six months
- 0%Once a year
User reviews about the Ulefone Power Armor 13
Latest reviews added
- marcorescue92Ulefone Power Armor 13Global · 8GB · 256GB10 months agoHUGE POWERFUL Battery, nice front and rear cameras, fast processor for daily essentials. Albeit the size isn't for everyone.
My previous and first rugged device is the BV9500 Pro which lasts me for 2 year and a half through tons of abuse. This Power Armor 13 is one hell of a upgrade in every aspects (except the size, yeah even for me it is a bit too big but all the other neat features outmatches the size & weight aspect).
The battery is the absolute winning aspect on this device. I don't do gaming / streaming / any other "highly demanding" activities so I can't comment on how this device will hold in playing highly demanding mobile games or such. However, for daily essentials it runs flawlessly smooth (Whatsapp, Online Marketplace, Uber, G-Maps, FB, Insta)(and yes I installed quite a lot of other similar in function apps) so this is another plus.
Battery and memory is maintained with care, so far only 1 drop from about 1.5 meter and there's only very subtle minor scratch on the upper frame. Screen, cameras, are 100% fine and no rattling sound or performance issues.
Camera is definitely not like on the "Pretty - High End Phones" but for a rugged brick (literally) of a field phone the photo & video quality is neat.Pros
- Battery life. Seriously it held up for 2-3+ days single charge
- Water - weatherproofness. Daily to outdoorsies.
- Camera. The 4K video and photo is nice.
- The SIZE.
- this 977 character review limit SUCKS
note, my device has been rooted with Magisk
the battery life of this phone is very good, even using QI sharing to charge my galaxy watch/buds, i got 42h out of it, even after using a cable to charge my wife's S10 5G from 0% to 100% overnight
when your battery is drained, you have a 15s shuts down timer
there is a metal ring around the screen 2mm above the display, this reduces the chance of a face down drop breaking the screen
there are bumpers on each corner, this is like a shock absorber to stop structural warping when dropped
much of the internal space structural reinforcement
the camera sucks, at night, no OIS, video is locked to 30FPS
game performance is similar to a galaxy S9
ARK (medium preset, full resolution) 20-30FPS
Xplane 11 (medium graphics, AA off) 20-40FPS
uses google apps for almost everything
YouTube is not deletable (i use YT Vanced, it blocks ads/skips sponsors)
this device has commie spywarePros
- excellent battery life (wireless power sharing is actually useful now)
- great durability, is waterproof
- low battery shutdown timer (15 seconds to plug in)
- good performance for a big battery phone
- amazing selection of accessories (NV/endo cam.etc)
- built in call recorder and screen recorder
- google integration (why not just use stock android system apps)
- undeletable apps (youtube vanced is better)
- hidden china spyware (root needed to find/remove)
- cam sucks in low light, no OIS, no 60FPS recording
- a bit heavy (but that is to be expected)
- hybrid sim tray (cant use dual sim AND SD card)
Add to compare
- Ulefone Power Armor 13Global · 8GB · 256GB
- UMIDIGI A11 Pro MaxInternational · 4GB · 128GBFrom $ 155vsUlefone Power Armor 13Global · 8GB · 256GBFrom $ 309View comparison
- Ulefone Power Armor 14Global · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 83vsUlefone Power Armor 13Global · 8GB · 256GBFrom $ 309View comparison
- Ulefone Power Armor 14 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 207vsUlefone Power Armor 13Global · 8GB · 256GBFrom $ 309View comparison
- Ulefone Power Armor 16 ProGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 160vsUlefone Power Armor 13Global · 8GB · 256GBFrom $ 309View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Ulefone Power Armor 13.
What are the features of the Ulefone Power Armor 13?
These are the main features and specifications of the Ulefone Power Armor 13:
- Screen: 6.81" LCD IPS
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95
What is the price of Ulefone Power Armor 13?
The Ulefone Power Armor 13 price in United States is 309$. Below you can see the current price for the Ulefone Power Armor 13:
How good is the Ulefone Power Armor 13?
The Ulefone Power Armor 13 has an average score of 9.1 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Ulefone Power Armor 13 last?
The Ulefone Power Armor 13 battery has a capacity of 13200 mAh, and the estimated battery life is two days or more according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Ulefone Power Armor 13 available?
The Ulefone Power Armor 13 is currently only available in Black.
When was the Ulefone Power Armor 13 release date?
The Ulefone Power Armor 13 was unveiled on Monday, July 26, 2021.
Which camera does the Ulefone Power Armor 13 have?
The Ulefone Power Armor 13 has a quad rear camera and its main sensor is Sony IMX582 Exmor RS with a resolution of 48Mpx.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- New opinion 1 month ago
- 5.1 Design & Materials
- 7.0 Performance & Hardware
- 6.8 Camera
- 7.9 Connectivity
- 9.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.