New: deals from $ 108
- On Sale
- Fingerprint, Features 11 months ago
- Camera, Sensor Model, Sensor Type 11 months ago
- AnTuTu 1 year ago
- AnTuTu Version 1 year ago
- Name, Usable surface, Storage 1 year ago
- Usable surface 1 year ago
- Usable surface, Camera, Camera, Selfie Camera, Fast charge, Aspect Ratio, Market, Resolution, Flash, Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Selfie Camera, Selfie Camera, SIM card, SIM card, SIM card, Battery Composition, Photos, Photos 1 year ago
- Release date, Range, Similar name 1 year ago
- 4.2 Design & Materials
- 5.6 Performance & Hardware
- 5.1 Camera
- 7.2 Connectivity
- 8.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.