- On Sale
- Version 14 days ago
- Name, RAM, Storage 14 days ago
- Features 14 days ago
- Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera 14 days ago
- AnTuTu 14 days ago
- Aliases, Weight, Usable surface, Camera, Camera, Selfie Camera, Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Selfie Camera, Photos, Photos 14 days ago
- Width 14 days ago
- Height 14 days ago
- On Sale, Inches, Resolution, Resolution, Density 14 days ago
- 8.8 Design & Materials
- 9.1 Performance & Hardware
- 8.9 Camera
- 6.3 Connectivity
- 8.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.