- 184 g 76.7 mm 158.0 mm 7.9 mm
- SnapD. 845 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v? 275.000
- 3430 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX363 Exmor RS SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 12 Snow Cone Android 12
Technical sheet of Google Pixel 3 XL
Finding the best price for the Google Pixel 3 XL is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Google Pixel 3 XL at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
Google Pixel 3 XL prices
|Release date||October 2018, 3 years ago|
Design & Materials of Google Pixel 3 XL
76.7 mm • 158.0 mm • 7.9 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||83 %|
|Materials||Aluminium alloy , Glass|
|Resistance certificates (dust, water)||IP67|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 px • WQHD+|
|Density||522 ppi • Very high density|
- HAC (M4/T3) Hearing Aid Compatibility
Performance & Hardware of Google Pixel 3 XL
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|CPU||4x Kryo 385 2.8 GHz + 4x Kryo 385 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 630 710MHz|
275.000 • Antutu v?
Overall performance better than 74% of devices
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
|Notifications LED||LED Notifications|
Camera of Google Pixel 3 XL
|Sensor||Sony IMX363 Exmor RS|
|Pixel size||1.40 µm|
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 240 fps|
|Pixel size||1.40 µm|
- Sensor size 1/2.6"
- Phase detection with Dual Pixel
- Wide-angle lens 76°
- 30fps 4K Video
- Phase detection focus
- Wide angle lens 75°
- Second camera 8 MP
- Second camera aperture size f/1.8
- Second camera wide angle lens 97°
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Google Pixel 3 XL
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B25 (1900+), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B29 (700), B30 (2300), B32 (1500), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B42 (TDD 3500), B46 (TDD 5200), B66 (1700/2100), B71 (600)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||CDMA BC0 (800), CDMA BC1 (1900), CDMA BC10 (800 Secondary), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + eSIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.0 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB Type C||Yes|
1.390 W/Kg on head,
1.400 W/Kg on body|
The European Union sets a limit of 2 W/kg averaged over 10 grams of tissue.
1.350 W/Kg on head,
1.190 W/Kg on body|
The FCC limit is 1.6 W/kg measured in a volume of 1 gram of tissue
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Google Pixel 3 XL
|Fast charge||Yes , 10.0W|
- 0%Two days or more
- 16%More than one day
- 47%One day
- 32%Less than a day
- 5%Less than half day
Software of Google Pixel 3 XL
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 47%It comes with a clean operating system
- 47%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 5%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 79%Every two months or less
- 21%Every six months
- 0%Once a year
User reviews about the Google Pixel 3 XL
Latest reviews added
One from the best ceamera phone i ever seen!!!
Tested against s10 note10 mi note 10 p30 pro and many other...
Fix camera rating.. is on top 5 on 2020y.Pros
- Camera. Front Back night or day is amazing
- Everything else..
- Battery cam be better
Add to compare
- Google Pixel 3 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GB
- Google Pixel 3a XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · G020BFrom $ 186vsGoogle Pixel 3 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 207View comparison
- LG G7 ThinQGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · LMG710EMFrom $ 220vsGoogle Pixel 3 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 207View comparison
- Google Pixel 6Global · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 560vsGoogle Pixel 3 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 207View comparison
- Infinix Zero X ProInternational · 8GB · 128GBFrom $ 275vsGoogle Pixel 3 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 207View comparison
- Google Pixel 4a 5GGlobal · 6GB · 128GBFrom $ 429vsGoogle Pixel 3 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 207View comparison
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBFrom $ 188vsGoogle Pixel 3 XLGlobal · 4GB · 64GBFrom $ 207View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Google Pixel 3 XL.
What are the features of the Google Pixel 3 XL?
These are the main features and specifications of the Google Pixel 3 XL:
- Screen: 6.3" pOLED
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 px · WQHD+
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB - 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
What is the price of Google Pixel 3 XL?
The price of the Google Pixel 3 XL in United States varies between 207$ and 310$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Google Pixel 3 XL versions:
- Google Pixel 3 XL - Global · 4GB · 64GB: $ 207
- Google Pixel 3 XL - Global · 4GB · 128GB: $ 310
How good is the Google Pixel 3 XL?
The Google Pixel 3 XL has an average score of 9.2 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Google Pixel 3 XL last?
The Google Pixel 3 XL battery has a capacity of 3430 mAh, and the estimated battery life is one day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Google Pixel 3 XL available?
The Google Pixel 3 XL is available in 3 colours: Black, White and Pink.
When was the Google Pixel 3 XL release date?
The Google Pixel 3 XL was unveiled on Tuesday, October 9, 2018.
Which camera does the Google Pixel 3 XL have?
The Google Pixel 3 XL has a rear camera and its main sensor is Sony IMX363 Exmor RS with a resolution of 12Mpx.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- New opinion 1 month ago
- 7.3 Design & Materials
- 6.7 Performance & Hardware
- 7.6 Camera
- 8.0 Connectivity
- 4.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.