- 189 g 74.1 mm 161.0 mm 8.4 mm
- SnapD. 870 Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 612.744
- 4500 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.7 IMX586 Exmor RS 234SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.4
- Android 11 Red Velvet Cake OxygenOS 11 (Android 11)
Technical sheet of OnePlus 9R
Finding the best price for the OnePlus 9R is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the OnePlus 9R at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||March 2021, 9 months ago|
OnePlus 9R prices
Design & Materials of OnePlus 9R
74.1 mm • 161.0 mm • 8.4 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||86 %|
|Materials||Glass , Metal|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||402 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of OnePlus 9R
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 870|
|CPU||1x Cortex•A77 3.20 GHz + 3x Cortex•A77 2.4 GHz + 4x Cortex•A55 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 650|
612.744 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 93% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 3.1|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in screen|
Camera of OnePlus 9R
Quad rear camera
|Sensor||Sony IMX586 Exmor RS|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 16 Mpx
- Sony IMX481
- CMOS BSI
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 1.00 µm
- Sensor size
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 240 fps|
|Sensor||Sony IMX471 Exmor RS|
|Pixel size||1.00 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 6P Lens
- Ultra wide angle 123º
- 4K video 60fps
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of OnePlus 9R
|5G||n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n41 (2500), n78 (3500), n79 (4700)|
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B34 (TDD 2100), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B46 (TDD 5200)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B8 (900), B9 (1800 Japan), B19 (800)|
|2G||CDMA BC0 (800), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac, WiFi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.1 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, GPS (L1+L5), BeiDou (B1), Galileo (E1+E5a)|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Software of OnePlus 9R
Red Velvet Cake
OxygenOS 11 (Android 11)
|Google Services (official)||No|
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 100%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 67%Every two months or less
- 33%Every six months
- 0%Once a year
User reviews about the OnePlus 9R
Latest reviews added
- Best phone in this price range
Review after 3 days use
1) Build quality is awesome with aluminum frame and mate finish carbon black
2) Display full HD+ Amoled screen display with 120hz refresh rate gives you the smooth experience
3) The Snapdragon 870 processor will gives you good gaming experience
4) Main camera is doing good performance with good picture quality and nightscape video is awesome and camera features were good
5) usb-a to usb-c 65wat charger helps to full charge in 30 min
1) It has heating issue after using phone for 40 min continuously
2) Batery drain so fast as iam a heavy user it last me around 15 hours
3) macro camera Is doing a worst performancePros
- Macro camera
- AutoHlaomi gave the title "Top for my money"
In use for 3 months. On the case: there is not a single scratch, but the nilkin cover, the one that I advise not to use in plastic, peeled off the sides in the past mi 9t. Charging the top in 20 minutes from 15 to 70-80 percent is easy. The screen is top-end, real top-end, in any review they talk about it, it kills nord 2 and 9 rt! The camera is old, the sensor is 2019, so don't wait a lot, after mi 9t, I did not notice any special changes (there imx 582, here imx586) but you can still take very good pictures during the day, and if you know how to process photos, they will be very cool results. At night, the setup is worse, Nord 2 pulls out more. Autonomy is enough for a day and a half freely.Pros
- All the rest
Add to compare
- OnePlus 9RChina · 8GB · 128GB
- Realme GT Neo 2Global · 8GB · 128GBvsOnePlus 9RChina · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- OnePlus Nord 2Global · 8GB · 128GBvsOnePlus 9RChina · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Poco F3Global · 6GB · 128GBvsOnePlus 9RChina · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- OnePlus 9RTChina · 8GB · 128GBvsOnePlus 9RChina · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Realme GT Master EditionGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsOnePlus 9RChina · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FEGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · 4GvsOnePlus 9RChina · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the OnePlus 9R.
What are the features of the OnePlus 9R?
These are the main features and specifications of the OnePlus 9R:
- Screen: 6.55" Amoled
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 8GB - 12GB
- Storage: 128GB - 256GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
What is the price of OnePlus 9R?
The price of the OnePlus 9R in United States varies between 433$ and 551$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different OnePlus 9R versions:
- OnePlus 9R - India · 8GB · 128GB: $ 470
- OnePlus 9R - India · 12GB · 256GB: $ 551
- OnePlus 9R - China · 8GB · 128GB: $ 433
- OnePlus 9R - China · 8GB · 256GB: $ 433
- OnePlus 9R - China · 12GB · 256GB: $ 506
How good is the OnePlus 9R?
The OnePlus 9R has an average score of 9.3 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the OnePlus 9R last?
The OnePlus 9R battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the OnePlus 9R available?
The OnePlus 9R is available in 2 colours: Black and Blue.
When was the OnePlus 9R release date?
The OnePlus 9R was unveiled on Tuesday, March 23, 2021.
Does the OnePlus 9R have 5G?
OnePlus 9R has 5G on 5 bands: n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n41 (2500), n78 (3500) and n79 (4700).
Which camera does the OnePlus 9R have?
The OnePlus 9R has a quad rear camera and its main sensor is Sony IMX586 Exmor RS with a resolution of 48Mpx.
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- On Sale
- 8.1 Design & Materials
- 8.2 Performance & Hardware
- 8.1 Camera
- 7.8 Connectivity
- 6.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.