Technical sheet of Samsung Galaxy A13
Introduction The Samsung Galaxy A13 is the latest mid-range offering from Samsung. It was released in March 2022 and is part of the Galaxy A-series. The device has a 6.60” TFT LCD (IPS) screen with 1080x2408 resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The build of the smartphone is mainly plastic with an 82.8% usable surface ratio.
Design & Materials The Samsung Galaxy A13 features a 6.60” TFT LCD (IPS) screen with 1080×2408 resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has a pixel density of 398ppi. The build of the smartphone is mainly plastic with an 82.8% usable surface ratio.
Hardware The Samsung Galaxy A13 runs on a MediaTek Helio G80 (MT6769T) processor, backed by either 3GB, 4GB, or 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM. The internal storage options are 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB, all of which are expandable via eMMC 5.1 storage. The AnTuTu (v8) score is 200150. The device also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for added security.
Camera The camera setup on the Samsung Galaxy A13 consists of a quadruple camera. The primary camera is a 50.0Mpx shooter with f/1.8 aperture and CMOS sensor. It is accompanied by a 5.0Mpx ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and a 2.0Mpx portrait mode sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The fourth lens is a 2.0Mpx macro lens with f/2.4 aperture. At the front, it has an 8.0Mpx selfie shooter with f/2.2 aperture.
Connectivity The Galaxy A13 is equipped with Bluetooth 5.2, NFC and an audio jack. It also supports dual SIM.
Battery The device is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery with 25W fast-charger support.
Conclusion The Samsung Galaxy A13 is a mid-range offering from Samsung and is part of the Galaxy A-series. It comes with a 6.60” TFT LCD (IPS) screen with 1080x2408 resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The device runs on a MediaTek helio G80 (MT6769T) processor, backed by either 3GB, 4GB or 6GB of RAM. It has a quad-camera setup at the back and an 8.0MP selfie shooter. The device is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery with 25W fast-charging support.
Samsung Galaxy A13 prices
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • International · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A135F||$ 164|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • International · 4GB · 128GB · SM-A135F||$ 190|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • International · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A135F||$ 152|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • International · 6GB · 128GB · SM-A135F|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • America · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A135M|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • America · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A135M||$ 152|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • America · 4GB · 128GB · SM-A135M||$ 367|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137F||$ 164|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • Global · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A137F||$ 160|
|Samsung Galaxy A13 • Global · 4GB · 128GB · SM-A137F||$ 192|
|Release date||March 2022, 1 year ago|
Design & Materials of Samsung Galaxy A13
76.4 mm•165.1 mm•8.8 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||83 %|
|Type||TFT LCD (IPS)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2408 px • FHD+|
|Density||400 ppi • Very high density|
Performance & Hardware of Samsung Galaxy A13
|Model||MediaTek Helio G80 (MT6769T)|
|CPU||2x Cortex•A75 2.0 GHz + 6x Cortex•A55 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2|
200.150 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 59% of devices
|Type||eMMC 5.1 Storage|
|SD Slot||Yes , Independent SD slot|
|Fingerprint||Yes, on the side|
|Ultrasonic proximity virtual||Yes|
Camera of Samsung Galaxy A13
Quad rear camera
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
- 2 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.4
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy A13
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B20 (800), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.2 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Samsung Galaxy A13
|Fast charge||Yes , 25.0W|
- 26%Two days or more
- 47%More than one day
- 26%One day
- 0%Less than a day
- 0%Less than half day
Software of Samsung Galaxy A13
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 5%It comes with a clean operating system
- 68%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 26%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 53%Every two months or less
- 41%Every six months
- 6%Once a year
User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy A13
Latest reviews added
- No 64 Bits, something my sister and dad's Galaxy A12 have, and it should be AMOLED...
It is a smartphone that serves the basics. I can play COD mobile on medium with FPS on "maximum" but nothing exciting. The sound is nice, the colors are good, but if it was an AMOLED it would be better... It's just that: basic!Pros
- Screen Quality
- Main Camera
- It was supposed to be AMOLED
- Notch that can get in the way
- No 64 Bit
- Low brightness
- Bluetooth is not 5.1 (it was meant to be!)
- AutoI liked it, I don't understand why the videos only criticize the cell phone
The design is beautiful for me, the performance is fluid without a doubt in games when it is in medium-low quality, for social networks and YouTube very well, the cameras are all cool is the only thing passable xd its connectivity works well for me, a good battery and updates The most recent ones I had found lost when I was in Uber, Papus, it was better than the Nokia 2.3 and LG K22 (they are shit) XDPros
- camera quality
- People blame a lot of performance :(
- Autosamsung at 13 is not a gaming cell phone
I bought it a few months ago everything was going well good cell phone for social networks, photos and videos the battery lasts almost until the day arrives if you don't use it much but I tried it to use it fully either social networks or games I'm not complaining but the battery You have to wait 2 hours or 1 hour and a half and it loads to 100% another point, whether it is games, it goes well as long as the graphics are low, as it happened to me in call of duty mobile, the game closed when I opened it and sometimes it had lag and it closed in full game so I put it in low graphics and it was going well but it did not remove that the game does not close in free fire it does not happen that does not close you can play it at medium graphics but it also has better jerks in low graphics, facebook, instagram, tik tok and youtube is going very well 8 hours on youtube and on tik tok you reach 50 or 30% full social networks, their cameras first did not focus well then the update to android 13 came and the camera improved now if it is good at video recording It's ok, it records 1080p, its maximum resolution, the current screen is not very amoled, but during the day you can't see much, you have to increase the brightness. the sound is absentPros
- battery lasts 1 day and a half
- good social networks
- 3.5mm jack
- the performance in games
- the sound is good better when you use headphones
- your exynos processor
- charging time 2 hours
Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy A13Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137F
- Samsung Galaxy A14 4GGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A145RFrom $ 115vsSamsung Galaxy A13Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137FFrom $ 164View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A32Global · 4GB · 128GB · SM-A325FFrom $ 246vsSamsung Galaxy A13Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137FFrom $ 164View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A22 4GGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A225FFrom $ 145vsSamsung Galaxy A13Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137FFrom $ 164View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5GN. America · 4GB · 64GB · AT&TvsSamsung Galaxy A13Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137FFrom $ 164View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A217FDSFrom $ 202vsSamsung Galaxy A13Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137FFrom $ 164View comparison
- Samsung Galaxy M13Global · 4GB · 64GB · SM-M135FFrom $ 97vsSamsung Galaxy A13Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137FFrom $ 164View comparison
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Samsung Galaxy A13.
What are the features of the Samsung Galaxy A13?
These are the main features and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A13:
- Screen: 6.6" TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 px · FHD+
- RAM: 3GB - 6GB
- Storage: 32GB - 128GB
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 (MT6769T)
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy A13?
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A13 in United States varies between 151$ and 366$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Samsung Galaxy A13 versions:
- Samsung Galaxy A13 - International · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A135F: $ 164
- Samsung Galaxy A13 - International · 4GB · 128GB · SM-A135F: $ 190
- Samsung Galaxy A13 - International · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A135F: $ 152
- Samsung Galaxy A13 - America · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A135M: $ 151
- Samsung Galaxy A13 - America · 4GB · 128GB · SM-A135M: $ 366
- Samsung Galaxy A13 - Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A137F: $ 163
- Samsung Galaxy A13 - Global · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A137F: $ 159
- Samsung Galaxy A13 - Global · 4GB · 128GB · SM-A137F: $ 191
How good is the Samsung Galaxy A13?
The Samsung Galaxy A13 has an average score of 6.5 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Samsung Galaxy A13 last?
The Samsung Galaxy A13 battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Samsung Galaxy A13 available?
The Samsung Galaxy A13 is available in 3 colours: Black, White and Blue.
When was the Samsung Galaxy A13 release date?
The Samsung Galaxy A13 was unveiled on Friday, March 4, 2022.