Technical sheet of Samsung Galaxy A20s
Finding the best price for the Samsung Galaxy A20s is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Samsung Galaxy A20s at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||September 2019, 1 year ago|
Design & Materials of Samsung Galaxy A20s
77.5 mm • 163.3 mm • 8.0 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||83 %|
|Type||TFT LCD (IPS)|
|Resolution||720 x 1560 px • HD+|
|Density||264 ppi • Medium Density|
Performance & Hardware of Samsung Galaxy A20s
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|CPU||4x Cortex•A53 1.8 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 506|
75.800 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 54% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Independent SD slot|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
Camera of Samsung Galaxy A20s
Triple rear camera
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
- Second Camera: Ultra Wide angle 123º
- Third Camera, depth sensor 5Mp
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy A20s
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B20 (800), B28 (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Samsung Galaxy A20s
|Fast charge||Yes , 15.0W|
- 9%Two days or more
- 55%More than one day
- 18%One day
- 9%Less than a day
- 9%Less than half day
Software of Samsung Galaxy A20s
Android 9.0 Pie
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 10%It comes with a clean operating system
- 60%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 30%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 38%Every two months or less
- 25%Every six months
- 38%Once a year
User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy A20s
Latest reviews added
- Nice looking, comfy-screened phablet with poor camera and soso performance.
Poor touch response & basic blurry camera.
Big, bright screen & great battery life.
Loud (but low quality) speaker. Not great, not terrible :-)
Good phone for calling, reading, surfing, movie watching, and snow shoveling :DPositives
- Great Battery
- Nice Look & Feel
- Calls Quality
- Bright Screen
- Loud Speaker
- Pretty Light
- Slower Performance
- Bad Camera
- Lower Sound Quality
- Poor Touch Response
- AutoThe worst touch screen I have ever come across.
I bought it because the previous one had a melted battery and it lasted for half a day and has a half broken power button. When I decided on this phone I was excited, until I went crazy to find a case and the tempered glass. Good luck if you find it (internet is not worth it). On the other hand, the screen sometimes lights up just touching it and other times it doesn't even punch. It has applications that bring it to my mind and I can't uninstall them (facebook, spotify, etc ...) but curiously, it doesn't come standard with a bloody music player. It also does not have a simple LED for notifications, it can only be notified ... with flashes of the camera! We are going mentally retarded. Ringtones and notification tones sound like and when you feel like it and whoever you want. To top it off, it fell to the ground and it already has a chipped piece. In summary: it seems to me that if it weren't for the battery, I would go back to the one with the broken button, I think that means everything.Positives
- The battery, because it is still new.
- The speakers sound good and loud.
- Total mess of shades.
- Unnecessary and other necessary applications are not.
- DOES NOT HAVE NOTIFICATION LED
- It breaks just looking at it.
- The screen responds if it suits you
Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Samsung Galaxy A50Global · 4GB · 128GB · A505FDvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Redmi Note 8 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Redmi Note 8Global · 4GB · 64GBvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Samsung Galaxy A31Global · 4GB · 128GBvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Samsung Galaxy M11Global · 3GB · 32GB · M115FvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 6.2 Design & Materials
- 5.5 Performance & Hardware
- 5.2 Camera
- 6.4 Connectivity
- 6.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.