Technical sheet of Samsung Galaxy A20s
Finding the best price for the Samsung Galaxy A20s is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Samsung Galaxy A20s at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||September 2019, 1 year ago|
Samsung Galaxy A20s prices
Design & Materials of Samsung Galaxy A20s
77.5 mm • 163.3 mm • 8.0 mmView 3D model Print 3D Model
|Usable surface||83 %|
|Type||TFT LCD (IPS)|
|Resolution||720 x 1560 px • HD+|
|Density||264 ppi • Medium Density|
Performance & Hardware of Samsung Galaxy A20s
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|CPU||4x Cortex•A53 1.8 GHz + 4x Cortex•A53 1.8 GHz|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 506|
75.800 • Antutu v8
Overall performance better than 51% of devices
|SD Slot||Yes , Independent SD slot|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in the back|
Camera of Samsung Galaxy A20s
Triple rear camera
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- 5 Mpx
- ƒ/ --
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||No, 30 fps|
- Second Camera: Ultra Wide angle 123º
- Third Camera, depth sensor 5Mp
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy A20s
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B20 (800), B28b (700), B28a (700), B38 (TDD 2600), B40 (TDD 2300)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
|2G||B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
Battery of Samsung Galaxy A20s
|Fast charge||Yes , 15.0W|
- 7%Two days or more
- 50%More than one day
- 29%One day
- 7%Less than a day
- 7%Less than half day
Software of Samsung Galaxy A20s
Android 9.0 Pie
|Google Services (official)||Yes|
- 8%It comes with a clean operating system
- 69%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 23%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 27%Every two months or less
- 36%Every six months
- 36%Once a year
User reviews about the Samsung Galaxy A20s
Latest reviews added
- dalegabrielornedotanSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 4GB · 64GB · SM-A207FN2 months agoFor a budget phone, it is what you expect.Pros
- Long Standby Battery Life
- Nice Design
- Have Fast Charging
- Decent Rear Camera
- Have Type C
- Have Expandable Storage
- Performance is not great
- No 5G
- Low Light Pictures are just Bad
- IPS LCD
- alexs1Samsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN1 year agoNice looking, comfy-screened phablet with poor camera and soso performance.
Poor touch response & basic blurry camera.
Big, bright screen & great battery life.
Loud (but low quality) speaker. Not great, not terrible :-)
Good phone for calling, reading, surfing, movie watching, and snow shoveling :DPros
- Great Battery
- Nice Look & Feel
- Calls Quality
- Bright Screen
- Loud Speaker
- Pretty Light
- Slower Performance
- Bad Camera
- Lower Sound Quality
- Poor Touch Response
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Samsung Galaxy A20s.
What are the features of the Samsung Galaxy A20s?
These are the main features and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A20s:
- Screen: 6.5" TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 px · HD+
- RAM: 3GB - 4GB
- Storage: 32GB - 64GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy A20s?
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A20s in United States varies between 135$ and 189$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Samsung Galaxy A20s versions:
- Samsung Galaxy A20s - Global · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN: $ 135
- Samsung Galaxy A20s - America · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207: $ 189
How good is the Samsung Galaxy A20s?
The Samsung Galaxy A20s has an average score of 5.9 based on Kimovil user ratings.
How long does the battery of the Samsung Galaxy A20s last?
The Samsung Galaxy A20s battery has a capacity of 4000 mAh, and the estimated battery life is over a day according to Kimovil users.
In which colours is the Samsung Galaxy A20s available?
The Samsung Galaxy A20s is available in 4 colours: black, blue, red and green.
Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Xiaomi Redmi 9CGlobal · 2GB · 32GBvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Xiaomi Redmi 9Global · 3GB · 32GB · NFCvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Samsung Galaxy A21sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A217FDSvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5International · 4GB · 64GB · N920IvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Redmi Note 8 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
- Redmi Note 8Global · 4GB · 64GBvsSamsung Galaxy A20sGlobal · 3GB · 32GB · SM-A207FN
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 5.7 Design & Materials
- 5.3 Performance & Hardware
- 5.1 Camera
- 6.2 Connectivity
- 6.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.