New: deals from $ 737
- On Sale
- New opinion 3 months ago
- Screen Type 8 months ago
- Version 9 months ago
- Name, Storage 9 months ago
- Features 11 months ago
- RAM 11 months ago
- Weight, SAR, Fast charge 11 months ago
- Camera, Selfie Camera 1 year ago
- Version, Aliases, SIM card 1 year ago
- Usable surface, Selfie Camera, Capacity (mAh), Flash, SIM card, SIM card, Photos, Photos 1 year ago
- 9.0 Design & Materials
- 8.3 Performance & Hardware
- 8.1 Camera
- 6.5 Connectivity
- 8.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.