- Ki Price/Quality Score8.8
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Camera quality
- Display quality
- No Mini Jack
- No FM Radio
- 6.67"FHD+87% useful20:9
- 225 g 75.3 mm 162.6 mm 8.0 mm
- SnapD. 888 Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 128 GB
- v9 830.000
- 4500 mAh
- 1 108 Mpx · Unknow Bright S5KHMX 23SELF 20 Mpx · Unknow
- Android 11 Red Velvet Cake MIUI V12 (Android 11)
Technical sheet of Xiaomi Mix 4
Finding the best price for the Xiaomi Mix 4 is no easy task. Here you will find where to buy the Xiaomi Mix 4 at the best price. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price
|Release date||August 2021, 1 month ago|
Xiaomi Mix 4 prices
Design & Materials of Xiaomi Mix 4
75.3 mm • 162.6 mm • 8.0 mmPrint 3D Model
|Usable surface||87 %|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 px • FHD+|
|Density||395 ppi • High Density|
- Customized 1014 super linear upper speaker, 1216P super linear lower speaker, Harman Kardon professional tuning stereo dual speakers, Hi Res Audio certification, Hi-Res Audio Wireless certification.
Harman Kardon stereo dual speakers
Performance & Hardware of Xiaomi Mix 4
|Model||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+|
|CPU||1x Cortex X1 3.0GHz + 3x Cortex A78 2.42GHz + 4x Cortex A55 1.8GHz|
830.000 • Antutu v9
Overall performance better than 99% of devices
|Type||UFS Storage 3.1|
|Fingerprint||Yes, in screen|
Camera of Xiaomi Mix 4
Triple rear camera
|Sensor||Samsung Bright S5KHMX|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 13 Mpx
- ƒ/ 2.2
- Pixel size
- Telephoto lens
- 8 Mpx
- ƒ/ 4.1
- Pixel size
|Slow Motion Video||Yes, 480 fps|
|Pixel size||0.80 µm|
|Pixel Binning||1-4 (2x2)|
- 7P Lens
- 120º Ultra wide angle camera 6P Lens
- 5X optical Zoom with OIS
- Video 4K 60fps
There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For example, if it does not support one band, could make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or having bad coverage inside buildings, but having it without problems in cities.Report an error.
Connectivity of Xiaomi Mix 4
|5G||n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n8 (900), n28b (700), n28a (700), n41 (2500), n77 (3700), n78 (3500), n79 (4700)|
|4G LTE||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28b (700), B28a (700), B34 (TDD 2100), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500), B42 (TDD 3500)|
|3G||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100 AWS A-F), B5 (850), B6 (800), B8 (900), B19 (800)|
|2G||CDMA BC0 (800), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)|
Dual Standby (Nano SIM + Nano SIM)
SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Download this SIM Cutting Template and forget about having to ask your operator for a new SIM...
|Standards||802.11a , 802.11b , 802.11g , 802.11n , 802.11n 5GHz , 802.11ac, WiFi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Version||Bluetooth 5.2 LELow energy consumption|
|Supports||GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, Galileo, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BeiDou (B1), Galileo (E1+E5a), BeiDou (B2), QZSS (L1 + L5)|
|USB On-The-Go (OTG)||Yes|
|USB Type C||Yes|
- Audio Jack
- Radio FM
- Computer sync
- OTA sync
- Xiaomi MIX 4 builds a new wireless technology UWB connection. UWB supports 50CMHz ultra-wide bands in the 65GHz and 8GHz range. Nowadays, with the support of UWB technology, Xiaomi MIX 4 connects the mobile phone and the device in a more accurate and fastest way.
- TOF with high degree rotation: The two-way TOF flight period measurement method is adopted, and is used to measure the distance .
Software of Xiaomi Mix 4
Red Velvet Cake
MIUI V12 (Android 11)
|Google Services (official)||No|
Questions · FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the Xiaomi Mix 4.
What are the features of the Xiaomi Mix 4?
These are the main features and specifications of the Xiaomi Mix 4:
- Screen: 6.67" Amoled
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 px · FHD+
- RAM: 8GB - 12GB
- Storage: 128GB - 512GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+
What is the price of Xiaomi Mix 4?
The price of the Xiaomi Mix 4 in United States varies between 912$ and 1028$ depending on the specific version and its features. Below you can see the current prices for the different Xiaomi Mix 4 versions:
- Xiaomi Mix 4 - China · 8GB · 128GB: $ 912
- Xiaomi Mix 4 - China · 8GB · 256GB: $ 934
- Xiaomi Mix 4 - China · 12GB · 256GB: $ 993
- Xiaomi Mix 4 - China · 12GB · 512GB: $ 1,028
How long does the battery of the Xiaomi Mix 4 last?
The Xiaomi Mix 4 battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh.
In which colours is the Xiaomi Mix 4 available?
The Xiaomi Mix 4 is available in 3 colours: Black, White and Gray.
When was the Xiaomi Mix 4 release date?
The Xiaomi Mix 4 was unveiled on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
Does the Xiaomi Mix 4 have 5G?
Xiaomi Mix 4 has 5G on 10 bands: n1 (2100), n3 (1800), n5 (850), n8 (900), n28b (700), n28a (700), n41 (2500), n77 (3700), n78 (3500) and n79 (4700).
Which camera does the Xiaomi Mix 4 have?
The Xiaomi Mix 4 has a triple rear camera and its main sensor is Samsung Bright S5KHMX with a resolution of 108Mpx.
Add to compare
- Xiaomi Mix 4China · 8GB · 128GB
- Poco F3Global · 6GB · 128GBvsXiaomi Mix 4China · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Redmi Note 8 ProGlobal · 6GB · 64GBvsXiaomi Mix 4China · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10Global · 6GB · 128GBvsXiaomi Mix 4China · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- Poco F2 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GBvsXiaomi Mix 4China · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
- ZTE Axon 30 5GChina · 6GB · 128GBvsXiaomi Mix 4China · 8GB · 128GBView comparison
The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. Any warranties regarding this information are disclaimed. Total or partial reproduction of this site is prohibited in any manner without prior written permission. The trademarks, logos and device manufacturers, software, etc. are the property of their respective owners.Report an Error
- 8.8 Design & Materials
- 9.1 Performance & Hardware
- 8.1 Camera
- 8.6 Connectivity
- 7.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.