- On Sale
- Usable surface, Features 21 days ago
- Similar name 22 days ago
- AnTuTu 22 days ago
- AnTuTu Version 22 days ago
- Version 22 days ago
- Camera, Camera, Camera, Selfie Camera, SAR, SAR, SAR, Fast charge, Aspect Ratio, Market, Resolution, Flash, Screen Type, Camera, Sensor Type, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera, Sensor Model, Camera, Camera, Selfie Camera, Selfie Camera, Fingerprint, SIM card, SIM card, SIM card, Battery Composition, Photos, Photos 22 days ago
- Release date, Range, Predecessor 22 days ago
- 4.9 Design & Materials
- 6.7 Performance & Hardware
- 4.3 Camera
- 7.1 Connectivity
- 5.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.